Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tsk tsk...what happened to all the assignmenting that you were going to do today rachel
very disappointed in you
close games rock....or like a team thats under a huge deficit and then comes back and wins it....love comebacks

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Wasnt that like the finals last year, NSW were like leading by heaps, and the QLD came back and won the game. I was driving to Melbourne that night, and i was devastated. My cousin and i were yelling at each other over the phone. T'was quite funny :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahahaha i forgot what happened last year....all i know is that queensland won 2-1 :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hahaha no Tasha im not in Brisbane :p im going out to watch it at the rsl club :p

Excuse me Jeremy i did 4 hours of uni work so there *pokes tongue out* i think i deserve to go shopping :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha 4 hrs of uni work.....hmmmmmmm
shopping by yourself? thats always fun :)

HSC
QLD won last year...yay this year they'll win as well

mwhahahahahaha

how is shopping by yourself fun? furniture shopping i fun :) soo many pretty stuff :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha chicks live ikea
guys just love car shopping :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hehe, Rach have fun then :) Are you gonna wear your blues jeresey? Do you even have one? I want one, im gonna ask my mum to buy me one, not that she will buy me a $130 jersey and i'll probs never wear it :p Like my cricket jersey, it just lies in my cupboard. I only wear it to matches when i got in the Summer series', but then again i also wear it in the summer when im just bumming at home :p Oh wellz, no harm in asking :p

~~5hrs 4mins :) Jack and Martha and Hugh tonight :)

I love Car shopping. My brother, cousin and i alwayz just go to either Toyota or Lexus and just look at the cars whenever we're bored :p Its fun. And my dad knows the people that work at Toyota in Penno and Castle Hill, so we get treated very nicely :)

Clothes shopping by myself, i've never done. And i havent been to Ikea in like yonks. I think the last time i went was in like 2001 or something. Hmmm...

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hahah i go with my sis when she finishes school :)

I dont have a jersey! i was gunna wear this new top i bought but then realised its kinda maroon coloured hahah :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha Rach, you better not wear it then :p Wear blue, i own a lot of blue tops, im wearing blue atm :p

jirwin

HSC
GO NSW

lol i dont even care about football and i wont be watching it either

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I wont have time to watch the footy :(. I have to change the return date on 15 surveys, finish english hw, pack my clothes for 2moro nite. Which remnds me i wont b home thrusday n fridat nite! :( Im gunna miss HAA hopefully mum remembers to tape both ep.s

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
<3 Kit.

<3 Martha when she is happy she has an awesome smile.

The family shots were good.

I hate it when Rachel gets on her moral high horse not like she hasn't done anything wrong *cough* falling for a patient *cough*.

Jelous Jack. :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah martha made my night....and awww hugh and martha are going to be living together
and i hope kim is alright....the electrocution looked pretty bad
and go team nsw....leaving heba to support qld all by herself :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)