Home and Away (18 Viewers)

persephone

HSC
Watched it tonight. Robbie tried to take the blame for Tasha. Tasha felt guilty and confessed. But then it was discovered that the gun that she used to shoot Josh couldn't have been the gun that killed him. Apparently when she shot the gun she missed him and hit the tree outside. Between Tasha leaving and Robbie coming back for the gun someone else had actually killed Josh. And the preview for tomorrow's episode is hinting at Morag. Another red herring. I didn't actually think that Tasha killed Josh. Because it's too complicated to write into the show.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg omg omg omg omg yayyyyy

tasha and robbie and freeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

but who is the real killer...morag?? maybe thats a way of getting rid of her for good...coz she not even a main cast and she's alwayz on...since like for years....

or i think it could be that guy that josh sent to tlk to amanda...but amanda pursuaded him or did smtg...hmmmm

and whos the new guy for leah...and why isnt he staying...i want him and leah to get together...so cute

katy-g

HSC
H&A is just getting progressively worse...

I just think Pippa and Donald should come back and everything would be peachy keen.

OH and Robbie and Tasha better not get off with no attempted murder charges...

After all, she did try to kill him.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
katy-g said:
OH and Robbie and Tasha better not get off with no attempted murder charges...

After all, she did try to kill him.
haha i thought the same thing!!

salsydney

HSC
ahhhhh i was saying to one of my friends today, that i bet tash wont really have killed him, and has jst thought she has... but i didnt factor shooting a tree in, i just thought that she had gone to yell at him, and then left, but then hearing he was dead, assumed she had killed him. coz you know, shes not the sharpest tool in the box...
but yaaay, thank god that storyline is partly over... i bet the real killer will be this so called "stalker" character, who is trying to frame ppl... maaaaaaaan so over it!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
does anyone else find it extremely conveinient that when tasha fired the bullet, it went straight through an open window, which had no fly screen cover or glass on it at all?
i would have thought that josh being the elected mayor, he would have some sort of security on his windows? even in summer bay... u think a fly-screen at least.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha but he said he wasnt really scared..coz that death threat didnt realy get to him...so yeh

and what "stalker" coz the stalker they were referring earlier this year (and not zoe) the person who was taking pics of leah, was peter...and i dont think peter wouldve killed josh, he had no reason to. the killer has got to be some1 who is not one of the main casts coz no1 in the main cast is leaving the show except for
amanda and kim, but amanda has been cleared and kim wouldnt of done it
so its got to be either morag and her robert radcliff or that other dude that josh sent to c amanda *thinks*

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
haha but he said he wasnt really scared..coz that death threat didnt realy get to him...so yeh

and what "stalker" coz the stalker they were referring earlier this year (and not zoe) the person who was taking pics of leah, was peter...and i dont think peter wouldve killed josh, he had no reason to. the killer has got to be some1 who is not one of the main casts coz no1 in the main cast is leaving the show except for
amanda and kim, but amanda has been cleared and kim wouldnt of done it
so its got to be either morag and her robert radcliff or that other dude that josh sent to c amanda *thinks*
Tasha, I've heard that these people are leaving this year aswell -
Dan and Ryan. Maybe Dan killed Josh?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dan?...hmmm thats a new one

today rachels friend from med school, forgot his name, came to rachels and leahs house for lunch and he was flirting with leah but she wasnt flirting back coz shes still hung up on dan i think...so she went for a walk down to the beach after the dude left

Morag told Dan that he could stay in alfs apartment for a month or so coz morag is going to the city for some work. and dan and amanda took vj and ryan to the beach and at the end dan and amanda fell in the water and they kissed and leah saw them

morag went to the station asking if she could have her files that josh stole back but peter wont give it to her as they are still "important" in the case...then peter and that other police lady had a look at the files and found a piece of paper that said "keep josh on survellience" or smtg like that and then morag sent a cheque to R.R, who was later identified as Robert Radcliff, for $5000, so peter is assuming that morag hired him to shoot josh, as the cheque was sent 1wk b4 joshs death, and then Robert has been in hiding since the shooting so peter questioned morag again and yeh...

that is all...hope it was helpful

persephone

HSC
So did Tash and Robbie get off scot free? No attempted murder charges or perjury (is that right... lying to police thing).

shortie_689

HSC
although that is unrealistic I AM GLAD AS GLAD can be they are so adorable and I am so glad that they are finally together and making things work...

gorgeousjai

HSC
does anyone know what happens wif rachel and kim now as they are stuill 2 getha but kims dad now knows? u know im getting reali bored of this belle charatcers... why dont they just tell us who the birth mum is allready its just boring otherwise

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i think we'll fine out about belles mum within the next 7 days...hmmm...yayy

and omg hugh is staying on the show...

he plays leah's new love interest...how exciting...and marthas brother comes to town for her party...yay cant wait...new pplz...hope they both stay...coz we need new pplz :)

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Belle went to find her mother, but it wasn't really her, but I think she has something to do with it, because the moment Belle left her doorstep, the person in question made a call on her mobile and said "you will never guess who just showed up"

She went home with Ric and they kissed on the couch.

Martha had a birthday party, her brother came to town for it, and I reckon he has the hots for Cassie.

Dan and Leah had yet another argument and Leah said she didn't want Dan staying above the diner. Amanda offered Dan her place (because she's trying to get him back, even though he says theres no chance) and I'll bet money that next week Leah and Dan will have yet another argument because Leah won't like the fact that Dan is staying at Amandas.

Thats about it really...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg omg omg omg omg amanda kim and robbie leave the show...waaaaaaaaaaaaa...and eve/zoe comes back within the next 2mnths :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Re: 回复: Home and Away

this is the final list and dates of departing characters:
Holly Brisley (Amanda Vale) (2006) (June/July 2006)
Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde) (2006) (November 2006)
Isabel Lucas (Tasha Andrews/Hunter) (2006) (August 2006)
Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter) (2006) (August 2006)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)