Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah im here :wave:
gotta have a boring night...was meant to go out to a concert but all my friends pulled out coz they cant be bothered
:( boredom ftl and i dont feel like doing work tonight

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave:

im babysittign my cousins, but their watching league downstairs, and im watching Union upstairs :p

Yay Manly won :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
5hrs later :p

Ummm...the oldest is 8 and then younger one is turning 6 on wednesday. Gosh they were terror. They were playing football with one of the tissue boxes, and they broke the whole box. Crazy children. oh wellz, i just put the footy on for them and they fell asleep :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey all. Sorry I wasn't here the last few nights - I was catching up on assignments and spending some time away from the computer, for once.

I've caught up on the episodes, and thank you for the recaps. :)

As for the conversation you guys were having the other day about policing, if you're still interested - there are two ways one can go about getting into the NSW Police:

1. Enter the NSW Police College (in Goulburn), and spend some time down there doing the training and such, then when you graduate, you continue to do assignments and the like while you're a probationary constable, or

2. Enter University at U.W.S. or Charles Sturt, and complete a B. of Policing degree. The degree takes 3 years, and the last semester of the third year is completed at the Police College in Goulburn, which includes all the training and the like.

The degree doesn't however just get you into the NSW Police - you can go into the private sector (which includes stuff like security work and stuff, or it helps get into the Australian Federal Police, as Jeremy was saying. Which, as he was correct, is what I'm hoping to do.

As for guns, they're a no-show, at least 'till your time in the college. It's the same with cars. Which is a shame.

Oh, and speaking about police cars, Nathan I know you like V8s, so you might be interested to know that the NSW Police has made a deal with Ford, so all Police Commodores and Holden vehicles will slowly be discontinued and all you'll see is Fords.

Night all! :wave:

jirwin

HSC
yes i was still interested Siz.

seems so cool :D like being a real blue heeler :p i love that show :( wish they didnt axe it.

you make me wanna watch blue heelers now but i cant cos it will distract me from my lovely cafs carer's assignment... but then again...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Hehe thanks for the update and clearly up our little conversation Siz.

Oh that is interesting news. When I was on holidays in Vic I saw more holdens and in NSW I saw more Ford but I guess NSW is getting all the new Fords first or you just see them around more.

jirwin

HSC
cold outside... what r u on about!... its bloody cold inside too!

and i cant have the air con or heater on because dad said "i can't afford it"

grr whats the point of having them if u cant use them

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Wasnt Water Rats a cop show as well?? I used to love that show :p

Its not that cold, its actually quite a nice day. I wish i could go to the beach :( Oh wellz. Theres no breeze, so thats probs why im not cold, even if the window is open next to me :) Newcastle might be diff

How is all today??

jirwin

HSC
:( i have wrote three quarters of a page on just one factor - theres about five factors :(

jirwin

HSC
all is good here Tash..

btw, are u by any chance a second generation migrant? (parents born overseas, you born here)?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Nathan - The Northern Territoy Police got their hands on a fleet of Holden VE SS Commodores:

The Queensland Police received a fleet of Ford FPV Typhoons:

And NSW Police (Bankstown LAC) got Lotus Exige:

Yum!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA AWESOME! :D Rainbow coloured police cars, well not rainbow just different to the usual white.

There is a sweet looking black XR 8 (or it might be a 6) around here, tited windows to the max I guess so you can't see the lights until they are on and flashing.

HSC

those are police cars:eek: damn!

do they give them to all, or just the best cops? :|

and its not cold, its norm...outside its warm:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)