Home and Away (3 Viewers)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
:wave:
Hehe i fell asleep for 10 mins in the middle but dad filled me in. If he could use the net he would be in here giving his opinion lol.
Anyways my opinion....bout time Hugh admitted that he loves rach now she just has to do the same n all will b dandy!

HSC
Siz-you aint that bad...but you and...that thing always make fun of me: ..see similar..

Tasha-arent you nice.. when you decide to watch, nothing happens :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yep im still here and watching a movie
why you up so late tash?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I'm still here - I just finished an assessment and am about to catch up on some Lost and Smallville I've missed over the last few weeks!! :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn people still have assignments?
starting to prepare for finals but i should stop watching a movie every night :(
too much of a distraction

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i was doing an assignmnet too, and i wasnt tired so i wasnt bothered sleeping, and my friends were on msn, so i was talking to them :)

HSC
Jeremy, a movie a everynight..me too:( Has anyone watched the messenger? i want to know if its scary or not:|

Sorry if i was moddy yesterday ...i was big time pissed off :mad1:

Siz ..Colleen?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Well I've finished my assignment and just got back from handing it in!! Woot woot! Now to watch some more Lost!!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

jirwin

HSC
:wave: afternoon all

im so annoyed at mum and my art teacher

art teacher - very persistent - annoyed because me and my friend didn't do our work because we are both really sick and our parents wont let us stay home... normally she doesnt care about us - she needs to choose whether she is going to be concerned or not when it comes to us... one minute we think she doesnt care as she knows we do the work then the next she is treating us like we never do the work at all... confusing i tell u

mum - because she wouldnt let me drive to school today and our bus was heaps late. i would of bene home before the bus even picked us up!

:( i have an assessment draft due before midnight tonight... i've done 2/7 of it

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...poor Jess. Its a hard life. My last assessment it due by midnite tomorrow, but i tend to stay up till past midnite to do it so its all good.

HAA tongiht, finally the episode ive been waiting all damn week for. Gosh! They HAD to put it near the end of the week, stupid people.

im not allowed to drive on my own either, only to the shops which is like 1min away from my house. Even when i go to uni, my cousin said she'll drive behind me. Good to know people care about me :p But oh wellz, hopefully on saturday my mum'll let me drive to my cousins party :p

~~2hrs 17mins :)

jirwin

HSC
i had to msg mum when i got to school yesterday lol - but she only lets me drive monday and wednesdays cos they are early days

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im having satay sticks for dinner
plus some hot chicken and corn soup
dinner ftw :D
7 mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)