• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

"Chubby"

HSC
shortie_689 said:
cause peter is a dickhead
and his hair was found at the scene

wasn't that Martha's hair that was found at the scene? or am i getting it mixed up with something else?

liverpool4dawin

HSC
Could someone please fill me in on last nights (Tuesday the 19th of April) episode???

Thanks heaps!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oki lemme c if i can remember

kim wanted to have a party at the bachelor pad but jack said no...but kim had one n e wyz coz jack had to work...and robbie and tasha went to the party and robbie was alwayz asking her if she was aiite and stuf

dan had been down all day about leah and amanda and stuf...and at the party he left and went down to noah's bar and he saw leah and hugh kiss so he went back home and started to drink again

leah and hugh had coffee at the diner and after hugh left irene asked leah about him and they were tlkn and leah said that she still loves dan but he "doesnt" and made it clear to her that he doesnt want her in his life and blah blah blah...then leah was all like i should just move on and blah blah blah so she met hugh for a drink at the bar and they kissed

cassie lucas and matty had a science project ting to do so they and macca went somewhere near the beach to do it...and lucas and matty walked off to do their half of the project while macca and cassie did hers...and they were making out on the grass when cassie felt something and it turned out to be a gun...which was the gun used to shoot josh...so they tookt he gun to the police station

peter and them were still investigating the disappearance and apparent death of that dude, rob i think it was, and they found a strand of hair so their doing a dna on that...and they did a finger print test on the gun and it turned out to be martha's

and morag had a bit of a break down and was in tears and she left town and went back to the city to continue her work coz she couldnt handle being in town

beth and tony asked alf to watch the bar while they went to a pta meeting at the skool...and while alf was at the bar he saw these kids hasseling another kid and alf lost it and yelled at the two kids...and then he jsut went home when beth and tony came home

i think thats all that happened :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
heyyyy i need wednesdays lol...
wow.. i keep missing more and more episodes hey... shame on me.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dude today is wednesday...and u must stop missing eps...its holz for goodness sakes :p

n e wyz today...

at the party macca spiked cassies drink and she knew it and still drank it and went home drunk...

sally came home today...and when cassie came home drunk sally wasnt happy and macca took full responsibility and cassie basically told sally to mind her own bs and the next day macca told sally that he was really sorry and that he shud just move out

jack found out that the finger prints matched marthas and he was upset and wanted to c her but peter wudnt let him...and while peter went out to get martha...jack was sent to his place coz there was reports of noise and jack was mad that kim had a party without telling him...and then jack had a chance to tell martha about the gun and stuf and she was really upset...

martha went down to the station to be questioned...and she told peter everything...except the fact that jack also knew about the gun...but then jack confessed and told peter that he knew...but then peter was like how do i know that this is the truth and that u didnt just make it up...and then jack told peter that ric also knew about it...so peter questioned him but they didnt show that...and jack was suspended due to breaking the law and wat not

the day after the party...leah dropped VJ off at the bachelor pad so that dan could look after him...and dan dozed off coz he was still hungover from the nite b4...and when he woke up he saw vj lying on the floor coz he had drunk the coke with vodka in it...so now VJ is in hospital and will possibly go into a coma...according to the ad for tomoz's ep

im pretty sure that is it

its amazing how i can remember wat happens on home and away and other shows...but i can never remember n e ting else...hehe im screwed :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah i know... but just b/c its holidays doesnt mean its holidays... i was actually out go-karting tonight, but every other night ive been at work or working on uni crap...
just forgot to set the vcr today... thanks tasha =)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wow the home and away thread has almost reach its 1000 milestone...i alwayz thought it had less replies then neighbours...meh..HOME AND AWAY ROX...and im glad to have contributes 180 replies :)...

woot woot go me :)

shortie_689

HSC
tasha my all knowing home and away hero what happens to DAN... OH NOES I LOVE DAN i wanted leah and dan to get back together...
Oh its soooo sad

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
he has an accident and is in a coma and then eivdence from the accident show that the accident was no accident but it was on purpose

thats all i know about dan...it is quite sad

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Shortie, I head this about Dan-

That he is leaving the show this year

katy-g

HSC
Ok can i just say this...?

I havent watched H&A in ages... i occasionally flick it on when im home but i saw it tonight...

And those tradies are the funniest bunch of characters that have ever arrived on the show. Seriously, that is exactly what they're like... EXACTLY. My boyfriend, a couple of friends and my two cousins are all tradies... some of them mechanics and dead set, they should be working in that shop!

Accept... personally i dont think Belle is really that hot... Shes a bit of a prawn.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Shortie, I head this about Dan-

That he is leaving the show this year
ummm soz OZGIRL86 we've alrady established that...:)

"Chubby"

HSC
i found some scoop on sally 2 wks ago or so(i still remember vaguely what it is) in the Daily newspaper but my dad chucked the newspaper out. *sigh* hehehehe

salsydney

HSC
soooo what happened tonight (thursday night)? damn channel 7 changing its frequency on digital tv, apparently... meant i didnt work out why i was getting no reception for 3 days... :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yesterday was all about VJ and Ric

Dan took VJ to the hospital after he found him on the floor and tony came and helped him...the doctors did all these things to VJ and now he is fine

leah is really angry at Dan and came to his house and was like going on about something like her wanting to get back together with him and he was like so did i...but then she was like i want a divorce and walked outta the house leaving dan

ric started his new job as a mechanic apprentice and everything seemed fine at first but then all the other dudes were being slack to him, like they made him clean up the entire garage and then told him that he had to shout them drinks coz its his first day but none of them turned up at the surf club...which buggered him out

alf is normal again i think...him and sally went out for dinner and yeh im pretty sure his back to his usual self...

that is all i tink...

and Chubby...plz try remember wat u read about Sally coz i really wanna know...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yesterday was all about VJ and Ric

Dan took VJ to the hospital after he found him on the floor and tony came and helped him...the doctors did all these things to VJ and now he is fine

leah is really angry at Dan and came to his house and was like going on about something like her wanting to get back together with him and he was like so did i...but then she was like i want a divorce and walked outta the house leaving dan

ric started his new job as a mechanic apprentice and everything seemed fine at first but then all the other dudes were being slack to him, like they made him clean up the entire garage and then told him that he had to shout them drinks coz its his first day but none of them turned up at the surf club...which buggered him out

alf is normal again i think...him and sally went out for dinner and yeh im pretty sure his back to his usual self...

that is all i tink...

and Chubby...plz try remember wat u read about Sally coz i really wanna know...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

I'm sorry people, i have no idea how to do spoilers......but here goes.........
there will be a new male character in town and there will be some sort of spark between him and sally. Call it a new love interest for her. That's all i remember. Sorry.

katy-g

HSC
Hah... true fact right here:

The episode where Flynn got his cat scan to find out he was dying was at my mums work.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby spoilers are done like this

[ spoiler ] blah blah blah [ /spoiler ]

except there are no spaces...

and yeh i posted a thing b4 about a new love interest for sally...i hope his cute :)...coz we need more cute guyz on the show...yayy...i rkn h&a have the best looking guyz from all the aussie shows...well then again it shud...:)

oh a katy...my friends dad works with pplz who work on the show...so he gets to watch the eps months b4 they are aird...hmmm...maybe i shud ask him if he knows who the killer is :p

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Chubby spoilers are done like this

[ spoiler ] blah blah blah [ /spoiler ]

except there are no spaces...

and yeh i posted a thing b4 about a new love interest for sally...i hope his cute :)...coz we need more cute guyz on the show...yayy...i rkn h&a have the best looking guyz from all the aussie shows...well then again it shud...:)

oh a katy...my friends dad works with pplz who work on the show...so he gets to watch the eps months b4 they are aird...hmmm...maybe i shud ask him if he knows who the killer is :p
thanx for the spoiler tip. U really did say it b4? i apologise then. I reckon, he better be cute!eheheeh and YEAH! ask him, i think a lot of ppl are sick and tired of waiting around to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)