Home and Away (2 Viewers)

"Chubby"

HSC
Hello to everyone!! just popping by to say i'm still alive for the regulars on here and am still watching HAA all the time, just in case u guys thought otherwise =) (thanks to Heba for reminding me about this thread :p and how long it's been since ive posted)

by reading the last couple of pages, Jodi Gordon is gorgeous! Death indeed to people who think otherwise!

I'm dying to know who killed Sam (if anyone actually did), i dunno about u guys, but i'm soo sick of the Martha,Jack and Jazz in the HAA ad lately. I see it too often.
Ric's fight is coming up, should be interesting.

oh definetely a big FcuK off to that person who said those stuff to Tasha. How dare u say those words.

anyways lovely to post again =)

HSC
Zrap said:
How could she die and throw herself into the lake LOL.
Well she did it to herself. So she either rolled off the cliff, something happened resulting in her fall after she took the drugs, or else she died and someone pushed her in.

And that someone is NOT Jack or Martha :)

Rory comes back? :bomb:That kid is the worst actor ever, and he's so bloody annoying :mad1:

Tina- haha yay :p

boris

Banned
HSC
um so for aden to move in with roman i figure that he gets his memory back and realises what a jerkoff his dad is?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i think Adens dad tells him everything, and then Aden will move in with Roman.

I also think that maybe Sam OD on the beach, near the water. Who knows, and who cares, shes dead, lets just enjoy that :p

Hi Tina :wave:

oh definetely a big FcuK off to that person who said those stuff to Tasha. How dare u say those words.
Was that about me??? Thank though :p But i think, well i hope we sorted it out :p

Oh and as for Rory, the original was cute. He didnt talk, he just played his gameboy. The new one doesnt shut up. And he is a pain the butt. And i hate him. He doesnt pull off the innocent little boy look like the original Rory did.

boris

Banned
HSC
After 5 Years with the television soap Paul O Brien last month(March)decided that he wants to hang up his character of Jack for good.While there were rumours going around saying that he got sacked from the show Paul replied saying that "It was completly my choice I decided this because of doing It Takes Two I guess it has taught me that I can be famous for something other than acting,and I recently were given a record contract and I am still thinking about whether to take it or not". It is still unknown how Jack will leave Summer Bay but all we do know it that Paul finishes filming on the 17th of April.

WHAT? JACK LEAVES?!

HSC
^Where'd you see that o_O I thought he was staying and would have been on next year too :S Tash will 100% know though :p

From what I've seen Paul doesn't have a good singing voice, so if that IS serious .. then that's plain wack!

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah um, it looks too poorly written to be true

i hope not. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OK the first thing you see in that passage that screams out FAKE is the "After 5 years..." Paul has only been on the show for 2.5 years. There have been rumours of him not extending his contract, which devastates me, because Jodi has apparently signed on for a longer contract. Now i hope, no i pray that Paul does too, because then the past 1.5 years of "will they/wont they" in the JM saga would have been a waste of time, if theyre just going to get them back together for 6 months and then Jack leaves or dies.

But if it is the case, i'd rather him die, and Martha is pregnant with his baby. Because at least she'l have something left of him, and we all deserve a JM baby. Then they can focus on Martha being a single mother, instead of jumping from relationship to relationship. And eventually find a guy who she can settle down with, and eventually leave the show with. I heard tat Jodi signed on for another 3 years, which happens to match Conrad (Romans) contract, so im hoping that they leave together as a happy family with Baby Holden.

But i really dont want Paul to leave. Im not ready for him to leave, even though i was expecting it when he first came. Thats what i hate about soaps, you get so attached to characters, and when they leave, its just horrible :(

Dont leave me Jacky, pleeeeeeease :(

HSC
Jack can't leave, he's the best guy on the show! His dad too, seriously, Tony is always so sweet. Jazz seems to care for him alot, loved how she snuck a kiss when he was sleeping.

mischievous90

HSC
boris said:
nicole?
who the crap is nicole?

i had no idea aden has been on the show as long as he has.

gosh i want this sam storyline over and done with now too. the episodes are so slow, theyre trying to drag it all out too much

damnit

ahaha i was thinking along d line as well!! thought Aiden would be gone by now lol oh well he keeps d shows interesting

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Ric's fighting sequences would be awesome, but because it's Home and Away, not as cool as it could be.

HSC
mischievous90 said:
ahaha i was thinking along d line as well!! thought Aiden would be gone by now lol oh well he keeps d shows interesting
Aden is one of the main characters now, so he'll be here for some time :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
your smiles are backwards Heba, they fustrate me :p oh right, you dont want the actual smilie to come out??? billy, their cute :p

Ric fight thing tonight, should be interesting. I love how H&A has all those ratings, like Drug References, Adult Themes, Violence...and yet Neighbours never does *rolleyes*

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I always laugh at Home And Away when one of the male character gets out of the surf with a surfboard and someone says "good wave" or they say yeah it's a good surf, nice waves, and then you look in the background on the camera shot and the surf is shit or flat LOL. i laugh

HSC
Tasha- they do :eek: bakwards smileys <3 I had a whole set of backwards MSN smileys before, but not anymore :(

Um today wasn't all that. I liked the Aden bits though <3 He's pretty cool. Um. Mattie :S Eh, the girl is getting on my nerves. She's like a back up or something :S and when she has a huge storyline it's something HUGE AND BAD. They never give her happy ones :(

Can't wait for next week. Um. They showed that they were arresting someone, is it Jazz or Jack/Martha then Morag finds them innocent? o_O

boris

Banned
HSC
they arrest martha

but then the guy, roman, calls in his SAS buddies to help find clues

and then martha rejects him and goes into jacks arms

i feel a bit sorry for roman. i'd totally date him, and he's totally in my age bracket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)