• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww poor Ruby.

Bye bye Pato.

I'm glad Kirsty is back she is cool, lol funny how Annie offered to teach her how to use a computer seeming she needed it back in the day - but not like Barlet can use the computer that well anyway so he should be understanding.

In regards to the preview, whatever the problem with the baby is I hope Martha doesn't lose it otherwise we will more then likely go through another baby drama - just let her be happy and stable for once.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Matilda is too childish to be in the kind of relationship she's in with Ric. I mean, did you hear her?

Ric: Mattie, if you just waited till you got your HSC you could get into uni here.
Mattie: But... I WANT TO GO NOW!!

Jeez, Matilda it's already freaking July. She has 6 months to wait, and then she'll probably get an offer from a uni in Sydney. What a child. What was she doing applying to a uni in Western Australia anyway?

boris

Banned
HSC
mattie is shit
'omg but ur not thinking of ME. i want to move. ME ME ME'

i would have said fine, eff off, you go ill come visit one day.
maybe.

i doubt she'll go though

and im over this baby thing. wow we get over the paternity issue BUT WAIT, WHATS THIS, BABY PROBLEMS?

kill me now

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA Kate, I was thinking the same thing then - I so knew someone would bring that up.

Apparently she applied there because she liked the course and because she can get accelerated and start uni now. But that being said for Law as Ric was trying to point out a Sydney uni would be better I would think and be held in higher esteam.

Besides that if Mattie does love him then they could do the how long distance relationship thing as there is always holidays and stuff.

I agree boris, over the baby drama just want a happy Martha and a healthly baby for once because if something is wrong/she loses the baby we will go through this drama all over again.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
She is one of the smarter kids. Travelling the world dancing or in some theater production or something like that I think.

jcrowe

HSC
oh i remember sam too so cute he's now a life guard on bondi rescue!!!!
but he's going to bali for a season no!!!!!!!!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Lol my first thought was how did she get into uni for law if she had to repeat cause of a shitty UAI?
Anyways what happened tonight?
Home and Away is still better then Neighbours, they've only just reached the bushfire scene, that happened in HAA so long ago.
Any spoilers?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Can I just say how much I hate Leah's blog on the H&A website. It is the shittiest excuse for a recap ever. How would "Leah" even know half these things? And she even has to put in her own shitty interpretation of what happened. This week's little gem of an example:

"The word on the Bay grapevine is Belle decided to help Aden out by re-writing the assignment he lost, but when she wentto his house to deliver it, Aden was his usual defensive self. However later that night, someone saw him sneaking into her room… Hmmmm, is there a secret love affir in the works? It seems so! So I’m not sure then, why Belle seemed so upset after running into him on the street. Perhaps it’s something to do with the chat she had with Larry – stay tuned for more on that one…"

How would Leah even know she had a chat with Larry? And 'word on the bay grapevine says Belle did Aden's assignment'... um, so you think Aden's teacher might also hear about this? *rolls eyes*. I wish they'd just do regular third-person recaps.

Also, Martha, Jack and Roman's plan to wait to do the test till after the baby is born but in the meantime, keep Roman involved, is a little stupid. What happens if the baby turns out to be Jack's? Does no one realise Roman might be a little devastated? I mean, being so involved in the pregnancy already and everything?

boris

Banned
HSC
holy crap
massive spoiler

In her first interview addressing the death of Burkhardt in March 2007, the brave actress revealed she is pushing aside the pain of the loss of her "soul mate" to play the part of a pregnant woman diagnosed with breast cancer.

That annoys me more than words, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP DOING THIS, ADDING MORE AND MORE RETARDED STORYLINES.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Kill me now. This Martha/baby storyline is getting more and more over the top.

boris

Banned
HSC
i find it lol that he was her soul mate, yet she stated dating another guy 2 months after he died

:confused:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Lol Ruby and Pat pretty intense relationship for a 15yr old and 17yr old :rofl:
Ruby looks 15?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I know people Martha's age can great breast cancer however it is very uncommon/unlikely. She has had so many top storylines I think something like that would be better for one of the more mature (middle age/later) characters.

I liked seeing Ruby and Pato together, cool to have two acters from BWH on another show at the same time. The actor who plays Ruby is 20 I think, but it's pretty common playing a younger character.

boris

Banned
HSC
i think
it would have been a better storyline for irene or even colleen. colleen rarely gets storylines of substance and her character annoys me so much because her role seems to be entirely made up of gossip monger. it's definitely something that should have been given to an older cast member. it really makes me think about watching the show. it's becoming like eastenders or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)