• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*Thinks* since never, but then again parents went on camps in primary school to make up numbers/have enough supervisors.

HSC
^Primary? psh. in year 12, people from my school went to the ACT and i think 2 girls got their sisters/mothers [no clue] with them..

As for the whole 'staff member going' maybe its coz they're too busy to bring others? Then again, how many principals go to camp? None of mine ever went O.O

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O woah, I didn't want my parents on camp in primary school (not that they would of come anyway) meant to be fun with friends away from parents. :p

Good point too. But then again Barlett did used to be a science teacher. So maybe he is still teaching science or had to fill in for a teacher that couldn't go, I mean it is a small country school.

HSC
lolol. yeah i know. but it was just barlett&kirsty right? so maybe they dont have enough teachers & all the other ones were too busy too :p meh..

thats so funny though, they prob did it to give him a good storyline&to put kirsty in the spot light, and all the fans are like 'zumg thats so unrealistic' lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
And Miles, yes sometimes people can take it to seriously think of it in real terms instead of TV.

HSC
I know :eek:

anywho, lol.i thought today was wednesday for some reason then realised its not and that h&a isnt on till another few ddays :(

so um. whats happening next week?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Monday 7th July:
Martha's test results come back. Things are going well for Roman and Charlie. Nicole refuses to see reason.

Tuesday 8th July:
Roman's past comes back to haunt him. Charlie's saddled with the partner from hell.

Wednesday 9th July:
Will Ric and Matilda change their minds? Nicole has had it with Summer Bay. Will Martha put the life of her child ahead of her own?

Thursday 10th July:
Will Ric see sense before Matilda leaves? Will a bit of harmless mischief backfire on Axel and Jai? Aden sends Larry off the deep end.

Friday 11th July:
Has Axel gone too far this time? Will Larry do the right thing? Aden knows who is behind the crash.

Thanks to BTTB (Back to the Bay) for the spoilers.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont think that needed to be spoilered. Im sure the whole nation knows that by now :p

It was so sad seeing their faces at the end when Rachel told them :( But their picnic was oh so adorable, and their swim <33 I hate that this could be the last happy JM we see :( And they were thinking of baby names too, awwww. I hate this.

Nicole was such a cow, i loved it. She does annoy me, but its entertaining, and Roman trying to tame her.

Loved Roman and Charlie, until Charlie become the evil step-mum.

Also, it annoyed me that Morag didnt consider Martha for her bridesmaid position, but instantly gave it to Ruby and Charlie to make them happy. That just annoyed me. BUt otherwise, that scene was really cute, Ruby getting all excited. I like Ruby :)

Good episode, but now its just ll going to get depressing :( But two new faces tomorrow to look forward to :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
apparently she lives near Jodi or something. Thats cool though :)

And the newbies are a new police officer, and an old friend of Romans

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I dont think that needed to be spoilered. Im sure the whole nation knows that by now :p

It was so sad seeing their faces at the end when Rachel told them :( But their picnic was oh so adorable, and their swim <33 I hate that this could be the last happy JM we see :( And they were thinking of baby names too, awwww. I hate this.

Nicole was such a cow, i loved it. She does annoy me, but its entertaining, and Roman trying to tame her.

Loved Roman and Charlie, until Charlie become the evil step-mum.

Also, it annoyed me that Morag didnt consider Martha for her bridesmaid position, but instantly gave it to Ruby and Charlie to make them happy. That just annoyed me. BUt otherwise, that scene was really cute, Ruby getting all excited. I like Ruby :)

Good episode, but now its just ll going to get depressing :( But two new faces tomorrow to look forward to :)
Yeah the swim was nice, reminded me of their old picnic swim they did.

When Jack took his shirt off was it just me or did he look sunburnt on his back?

Nicole is different and I like different characters so :).

Me to they are great together.

My view on that is because she had a hard time with Charlie and Ruby to an extent when they all first meet she it was her way of including them in everything. Ruby is fast becoming one of my favourites but as I said before probably her coming from BWH helped that.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i like ruby so much more than nicole
nicoles character annoys me. 'THX DAD KNEW I COULD COUNT ON U'
like, everything she does is somehow everybody elses fault, and i can only handle her doing that act for so long
i hope aden and bell make a go of it, instead of the belle/drew fiasco
also hope morag and whats his name make it last, it'd be cute to see an old couple for once

is it just me or are all the people over 30 in summerbay perpetual spinsters

AppleNader

HSC
katie tully said:
15 on the show
dunno about in real

She's actually 20 years old irl!!. IMO she easily passes for 15 though. She's also a mutli-talented girl, she won a scholarship to St Andrews Cathedral school for music and singing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)