Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
I was just reading the new spoilers on BTTB &

the week after the Olympics

Episodes 4701 - 4705
25th to 29th August 2008
Monday 25th August:
Tragedy strikes Summer Bay as Martha and Jack's special day ends in heartbreak. Waking from unconsciousness, Roman finds himself trapped in a deadly situation.

Tuesday 26th August:
A race against time begins as Alf heads the search party for the missing, and Roman works on a plan to stop Elliot.

Wednesday 27th August:
With a storm front on its way to Summer Bay, time is running out for the search party. Meanwhile, we learn what has happened to the missing Rachel.

Thursday 28th August:
Things reach a climax as Belle discovers who is holding Rachel captive. Kirsty is stressed about getting the Social Worker's looming visit.

Friday 29th August:
Kirsty begins to question Bartlett's generosity. Aden's devastated when Belle breaks things off. Rachel strikes out as she comes to terms with her situation.

Credit to bttb.

I think :
that aden prob killed his dad or because he didnt take his dad to the hospital he dies, and belle maybe cant believe it and breaks it off, i dont think aden kidnapped her even though most people seem to think so. Plus if Aden kidnapped Rachel why would he be desastated & why would Belle not tell anyone ASAP?

Me thinks the sicko kidnapped Rach, & the rest seems to speak for itself

& Nathan HA! Told you Rachel wouldn't run away :( <3

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
me thinks it's too easy for it to be jimmy, and i was expecting him to show up at their honeymoon more so than kidnap her ... but he's unstable enough, and he did have bruises on him (contrary to the other reasons people have posted

oh man, im over the olympics already :(

plus i cant think of any other dodgy people around that would have taken her

HSC
i don't see h&a being too hard to get, they always make things a bit obvious at least leading up to the episodes where we find out what's happening, it all seems obvious. thats why i think it's jimmy.

channel 7 is shit. they have afl on & today tonight& some other stuff, and the only olmypic sports they show are the ones with aussies.

it's basically:
-jimmy
-hugh
-adens dad

or someone totally different.

HSC
yeah but they have the vollyball, cycling, & handball.

i want tennis, & basketball [even though they seem to have that at night..]

they only show the boring stuff >.<

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The return week sounds hectic. So someone has Rachel (again) wonder who though *thinks*

Adelle :( Theyre just going to keep being on and off, and thats just going to be even more annoying than JM's on and off relationship, because Adelle are on and off every few weeks *rolleyes*

A storm?? how lovely :) Floss's prediction seems to be coming true *thinks*

~2 weeks till is starts again :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha told you Alf would lead the search.

hehe Heba, will see yet.

You could probably add Aden to that list because from reading those spoilers and the breakup with Belle I can see how people can think it is him. But like you said I don't think so.

I still think it's to easy to be Jimmy but at the sametime I think i'm and idiot because it all points towards him.

HSC
lol@nathan. we will see.

okay so it's
-jimmy
-hugh
-adens dad
-aden

maybe its jimmy? like it's so obvious people will think it's not him, then it turns out to be him...?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
;) That we will.

That's what I'm thinking.

Oh and on SummerBayOnline it sounds like Aden was the one who stole the sleeping pills, especially from the pills we saw him have when he bought the alcohol for his Dad. So maybe he freaks out about it all and gets Rachel to see if she can help, acting all desperate and stuff.

HSC
Nathan- ;o i see. but if he took her because he was freaked out why is the spolier worded that way?Like the last bit about Rachel. That's what makes me think it's not him..makes it seem as though the person is a psycho who wants to keep her for a while.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Why the heck are you people still chatting about home and away even when it's on break?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah I know but Belle discovering who has Rachel, can't be a consequence. You have to remember Aden's Dad is either close to death or dead so that could mean you wouldn't be in your right mind.

:S But just keeping that option open as it is oh so confusing.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Wassup? said:
Why the heck are you people still chatting about home and away even when it's on break?
Because there are still things to discuss i.e. what will happen when it returns, solving the mystery and new things are being introduced to the story through SummerBayOnline.

HSC
pritnep said:
Yeah I know but Belle discovering who has Rachel, can't be a consequence. You have to remember Aden's Dad is either close to death or dead so that could mean you wouldn't be in your right mind.

:S But just keeping that option open as it is oh so confusing.
Yeah but i mean it says:

Rachel strikes out as she comes to terms with her situation.

Now if it was Aden who kidnapped her, wouldn't it be different?

I still think it's Jimmy :/

lol. i just hope it's not something totally off, and all this thinking and guessing ends up wrong ):

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I know I so want to be right so thinking of all the possibilities and just saying open with it.

Well yeah that's kind of when that theory goes a bit dodgy. You could argue that because he has killed someone or at the very least manslaughter doesn't want to let Rachel go.

HSC
Okay i joined the site [im like so into it hehe]

I have a theory, i think Elliot was the one who stole the drugs or at least the stilnox [?] & if he didnt take the sleeping pills then Aden did.

But like Elliot put something in Romans drink to knock him out, and it's the only thing i can think of atm. Minly coz the Aden thing suits. :/

Nathan- Got that, so you're thinking it's Adens dad?

All the stuff in that website make me even more lost >.<

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha yay someone else into it I think that makes me, you and Tasha now.

Yeah I forgot about that we know Aden had a tablets, and we know Elliot used something to knock out Roman. Hehe Stillnox is the one in the news that makes some people do crazy stuff (like sleep walking, driving their car etc).

Aden but I wouldn't rule his Dad out after he has a drink either buy him a few hours of less pain.

Haha I know if you just take the TV stuff you can be on one train of thought but with SummerBayOnline it makes it more confusing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)