• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
are those spoilers for next week or the week after ?
theres heaps of things going on hey!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Those spoilers are for the week after next, which is last week of holidays (for macq students) and last week of the month. Cant believe we only have 2.5months left of Home and Away this year. Its gone by so quickly. Im gonna miss it :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I read your spoilers Tash cheers for that. ;)

Awwww todays episode was sad. I think emily was on about the holiday as it was her and Brad's dream sort of remembering the happy times and all the things they wanted to do.

ane_st

HSC
omg i missed this episode... mmmm... i had tutoring.... but thats for the recap ppl!!!

And im :( about Emily....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Paul O'Brien won first runner-up in the Cleo Bachelor of the Year contest. Woot woot, he won a surrboard, yaaaaay.

Gotta love a man in a suit :p Well i sure do love Paul in a tux :p

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
you say martha looked gorgeous... any screen caps anywhere u can find?! :( :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im asking around for a screencap of her, i knew you would of wanted one :p Oh and just to confirm, Martha still works at Noah's as in last nights ep she came home in her Noah's Bar uniform. :D

ane_st

HSC
Was it just me or did Brad not seem very distraught... Wouldnt you imagine that after your wife died (esp. that morning) your eyes will be red (from crying)....??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, but this is HAA no-one really has a heart :p kidding. I dont know, i guess they just didnt have time to show all of that :p

"Chubby"

HSC
normally my eyes would be bawling out with tears...but tonight's ep was weird, agree with ane_st but still it was very very sad. The letter was so sweet.

On another note, could someone please tell me how and why colleen is working as a maid or so at amanda's place?!?!?!?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
When Colleen found out that Amanda hired Drew as her pool boy/garderner and paid him in cash, Colleen wanted to work for Amanda as well. Hence, Colleen is not Amandas cleaner. Amanda is only lucky gal. Getting all these pplz to work for her. I wish i lived that life *hmph*

Yeh, as much as i liked Emily, her death didnt effect me as much. I think i just wanted to save my tears for next week :p And Cassie/Macca are annoying me now. I really dont like them *angry face*

ane_st

HSC
I dont get why Macca spoke to Amanda???

I dont like Macca, he'll prob hit her again :S

Cassie is to tanned..

"Chubby"

HSC
remember how amanda got her watch/finger stuck in her pool a while ago and macca came and helped her out and then macca was in the pool with amanda.....i think from then is when they became friends or so........and i guess that is why he can talk to amanda.....

i think amanda was the worst person to go to on love life advice...but he really didn't have a choice of anybody else i reckon

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OK Home and Away has official hit is low-point for me in the relationships area. Well frankly i dont care about any other relationship except Jack and Marthas. And read this if you dare, and you'll know why im mad

Apparently Jack gets drunk and turns up at the caravan park; wanting to talk to Martha. Alf tells him to go home and sober up. He doesn't want to, and then starts yelling out that he loves Martha. Alf eventually gets him to leave. After he goes, Martha walks out from hall. She 's mad that Jack has resorted to drinking.

Then a few days later, the Macca/Cassie affair is revealed and Martha is pissed off that Jack never told her. And she says that it's over for good, coz he kept secrets from her.

That bolded part seriously sucks. And if you think about it, Martha too kept an even more crucial secret from her husband, that Robbie turned off the life support. HA Martha's a hypocrite. What an idiot. Kah! I hope Jack finds out that she knew soon and then he can have a go at her. Aww...now im being mean :( Well at least they can balance each other out, and now that their both equal in terms of keeping secrets from each other, they can get back together. Oh wait theres still that stupid accident that Jacks in...maybe we'll see a reunion there. Yeh, god i really hope that accident happens soon *cries*

And read this article if you want to see what Paul and Jodi have to say about Jack and Marthas relationship troubles
http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/feat_general_060918_marriageontherocks

Kah! I hate hate hate the writers of this show

ane_st

HSC
:( that sux....

Why would Jack have told her if he promised to a mate he wouldnt!!!! (even though it is macca but still!!!!)

I see no point in this argument and things going on between them... Well maybe some point....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Alf saw Cassie and Macca talking on the rocks and then Alf confronted Macca about Cassie and theyfinished it there. Thats about it. Oh and Emily dies, and Brad said he is going to leave but then he read the letter Emily wrote to him and she told him not to leave and to stay in the bay, so now his stay.

Oh i have another spoiler: If you've read the spoilers for wk37 (next week) that i posted you'll know what im talkin about

Kim's diagnosis is that his infertile and cant have kids...and i think kim and rach break up, or the wedding is called off

Why would Jack have told her if he promised to a mate he wouldnt!!!!
coz Jack and Martha promised never to keep secrets from each other, and that was on last thursday nights episode after the dinner party, hence the guilty look on Jacks face. But considering their both keeping a secret from each other, Martha's being worse then Jacks, i dont think they should break up over that. Stupid writers

enjoy!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)