Home and Away (9 Viewers)

shortie_689

HSC
princess M said:
omg wow. u r officially the first male that i know of that likes Home and Away.
good on ya. ye- flynn would be a loss but i agree, not as much as Noah- that killed me
My bf watches home an away I was dropping him home the other day he made me hurry up so that he would get home in time to watch home an away...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shortie_689 said:
My bf watches home an away I was dropping him home the other day he made me hurry up so that he would get home in time to watch home an away...
haha now good on him. surely you understood?

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Im so glad a guy watches home and away.. It's just not us girls who are watching it.. I love it

I loved watching the old H&A series of an afternoon.. Wish they were still on

I'm getting a little annoyed with it at the moment.. I wish Josh and Amanda would go outta it to make things better... And i am so glad Scott found out about all Amandas bad habits.. Im so glad they arent together anymore...

I missed it the other day.. The episode after Hayley gave birth.. What happened? Is she alright?? Ive seen home and away since the one i missed but they havent showed anything bout hayley..

I hope Martha and Jack get together.. They are so hot together...

shortie_689

HSC
SiZmOs said:
haha now good on him. surely you understood?
damn straight i understand i made him stay on the phone to me the whole time it was on an tell me wat was happening... I love home and away i get truelly devastated when i miss it which is heaps lately grrrr oh well love this thread it keeps me going

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hmm.. good enough reason, i suppose...
at least you did the right thing by making him stay on the fone to you the whole time. then again, you could have just blamed it on traffic..?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Heehee. Just saw the front cover of TV Week and guess what guys?

*drum roll please* ......

Scott FINALLY finds out his the father and he proposes to Hayley. :) :) :) ABOUT FRIKKIN TIME!!!!, they've dragged this plot line out for so long, the audience has known he's the father from the time that psycho person changed the results and after about 6 long months he knows. YAY!!!! We can all live happily ever after now - except for Flynn, thats just sad. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ujuphleg said:

Scott FINALLY finds out his the father and he proposes to Hayley. :) :) :) ABOUT FRIKKIN TIME!!!!, they've dragged this plot line out for so long, the audience has known he's the father from the time that psycho person changed the results and after about 6 long months he knows. YAY!!!! We can all live happily ever after now - except for Flynn, thats just sad. :(
yeh omg i know i just read that tooo....its all happening next week...im so excited

flynn finds out next monday about the parternity results and then im guessin scott will find out on tuesday...kah im so excited :)

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
ujuphleg said:

EXCELLENT!!!

About time... im so glad.... so when does this all happen?? next week or this week hopefully??

kow_dude

HSC
What happened to Cassie? I havent seen her for a while...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
she hasn't been in it last couple episodes. still prancing around in extra tight short shorts i suppose.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
SiZmOs said:
she hasn't been in it last couple episodes. still prancing around in extra tight short shorts i suppose.
LOL hey if you've got it, flaunt it.

i love this show (read: im addicted) but i hate how the actors act so much younger than wat they r in real life. i know its hard for the producers but geez, cassie and rick in yr 10? maddie and her boyf can pull off the yr 10 act, but cassie and rick cant!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
grk_styl said:
haha when did i say that her prancing around in extra tight short shorts was a bad thing?? ;)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
grk_styl said:

i love this show (read: im addicted) but i hate how the actors act so much younger than wat they r in real life. i know its hard for the producers but geez, cassie and rick in yr 10? maddie and her boyf can pull off the yr 10 act, but cassie and rick cant!!
did rick repeat? cos i swear i thought he was in robbie and tashas yr b4

WHERE IS TASH?????

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, i missed it last night (tuesday 1st) and was wondering if anything important happened at all?
can someone just give me a quick run down of what happened??

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
whats her name.. martha? she went to see that dude that tried to kill her in jail and she realised how fucked up he really was... and leah and dan are planning on adopting that little kid (his son, im bad with names) and yeh.. thats about all i can remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)