Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Undertoad

HSC
I didnt know that belle was responsible for flynn dying, i didnt watch those episodes. now i dont like her even more. rick is meant to be a good guy....

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I was wondering who that girl was on the Impulse ads! She looked SO familiar. I don't like her in the show. She's got this, "i'm hotter than you all, so you should bow down to me" look. Like really, you're not that good. I hope it doesn't ruin Cassie and Ric's r/ship. (Though 2 teenagers in love living in the same house worries me)

And Belle didn't really kill Flynn..He was on his way out anyway. (as terrible as that sounds)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh but belle made his death come quicker then expected...:(

and sally cant leave...then home and away wont be home and away...shes been there for like 18yrs...for like the whole show...she cant go...she is the show :(

i also heard that alf may be leaving the show next year too...waaaaaa

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i dont like belle either...i with shortie on this...belle is a poo...she killed flynn...i hope ric and cassie dont break up :)
I agree too, i dont like belle. :(
grk_styl said:
I was wondering who that girl was on the Impulse ads! She looked SO familiar. I don't like her in the show. She's got this, "i'm hotter than you all, so you should bow down to me" look. Like really, you're not that good. I hope it doesn't ruin Cassie and Ric's r/ship. (Though 2 teenagers in love living in the same house worries me)
I was wondering who she was too! So thats why that ad annoy me so much! (it could also be the fact that it is on so often and that it just simply annoys me)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yayy ric and cassie didnt break up...hehe...and tasha and robbie are getting married...yayy...and irene took belle into her home...hmmmm*thinks*....but yay im happy with yesterdays ep...

next week sally, colleen and baby pippa go away on holz...they better come back...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...if u dont wanna know wats happening in the future i advice u not to read the following

omg eve/zoe is coming back...mid next month (according to wikipedia) omg...im gonna die...my worst nitemare is coming true...haha..well my worst home and away nightmare :p

and more sad news...kim hyde (chris hemsworth) and amanda vale (holly brisley) are leaving by the end of the year...i like amanda now...but i guess she wont be wanted in the show after project 56 and what not...but its still sad...and chris is leavin (so the rumours are true) to focus on a future in hollywood...i guess his following the footsteps of the other hot chris on the show...and im tlkn bout chris egan (nick smith, haleys bro)...

oh im sad now *waaaa*

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
I don't want Sally to leave. Home and Away without Sally is just unnatural.

dora_18

HSC
wow...since the biggest loser started i guess ive missed out on a lot of H&A...needless to say im completely behind in everything thats happeneing..belle killed flynn? what the hell...someone explain this...last time i remember she was hiding in ricks rooms lol

dora_18

HSC
never mind i just read up on the previous page....ummm..i thougth flynn died in his bed right next to sally...acctualy no i know he did because i was watching that episode!and then she woke up and he was dead....that was so sad..

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
yes flynn did technicaly die in bed with sally, but during one of his weak phases, he caught belle in the house and when she went to run away, she accidently pushed him down the stairs, which just made him fall even more sick and weak, so he couldnt fight the disease anymore. who knows if belle didnt accidently push him down the stair he may have recovred and lived for a few more weeks.

Undertoad

HSC
Flynn wasn't gonna last much longer anyway, but I still dont like belle.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i cant believe belle...she doesnt give up does she...ric is not gonna leave cassie for her (well i hope he doesnt)...kah...she annoys me

and poor poor poor tasha...i feel so bad for her...but she looked so good at the wedding...hehe...

and omg helpman is so stupid...poor rachel

shortie_689

HSC
I swear that was a beautiful wedding I was crying haha Im such a sookpot...
Didnt tasha look adorable and robbie looked gorgous they make such a beautiful couple...
I can't beleive she is pregnant OH NOES what will they do... surprisingly for the first time I do not know...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
It was so obvious that she was pregnant and thats why she collapsed..
I wonder what they'll do with the baby, I mean if i were Tasha i certainly wouldnt be able to keep the baby that reminded me of when i was raped and nearly drowned/burnt.. eep

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg robbie better not kill josh...coz he's already a killer...hehe...well he did pull the plug on his grandad...:)

maybe its amanda...*thinks*

Undertoad

HSC
That would be so horrible for tasha, after such a nice wedding :(

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what did that chick say to robbie at the end? I missed their whole conversation..

"Chubby"

HSC
omg, i missed parts of that too. All i heard was that Charity told Robbie that Josh was behind all of the drugging thing...lolz

Danoz The Great

HSC
I was watching the starting song with the characters last night, and I noticed that Belle is now shown in this. Is it just me and my poor eyesight, or is Robbie not shown on this anymore? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)