Home and Away (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
It sure will *pats head*

I only saw the last bit, when Rocco enters the room and they start talking... Johnny reminds me of a kid who had his toy stolen away 'you were in for life' immature much??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I just got home and I missed this episode again! What do you mean Rocco stabs Sally? :( I thought he wanted out of the gang. What the heck did I miss?? Lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Agreed last nights episode was really good and I am sure tonight’s will be good, sad and shocking all at the same time. :eek: Shock horror I was out Thursday night shopping cause you know Christmas coming up and all have to decided what I want but I watched H&A when I went to bed.

The one thing that boggles my mind is why was whatshisface aloud, to setup and command an operation as big as bringing down a crime gang. I mean he is a constable he had no direction or assistance from a higher ranked officer, heck he was in Peter’s office shouldn’t that be for a sergeant or someone higher up at least. Throughout the whole operation he was commanding and ordering people of higher rank then him it just boggles my mind what the Yabbie Creek police force structure is.

Anyway loved the acting for Johnny after he got busted very emotional, very true to character but his evil plan is quite sad poor Sally, although we sort of know she can’t\won’t die as you know she has been there from the start and I don’t think there is any plans for her to leave the show.

Don’t forget everyone final H&A for 2006 7.00am tonight on channel 7 – check local guides for more details. ;)

Oh summary well I would do one but I have to get ready to go out for the morning so I don’t have the time right now however if Tash or someone else, doesn’t fill in those that missed the episode I will later today.

ane_st

HSC
I just realised.... I may not be home tonight/getting ready to go out around 8... :( my really good friends party so i gotta go... Hmmm ok maybe i can tape it.. Oh crap my bro will forget to tape it.. Ok i'm setting it up to tape :) ok all settled :)

kate_is_me said:
I I thought he wanted out of the gang. What the heck did I miss?? Lol.
Johnny told him it was either Sally or him [cause none of this happened until she came onto the scene], saying whatever happened to Tom (i think that was his name) can happen to him...

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I might be too depressed to do a summary, or just too busy depends on what my cousin is in the mood for. But if you want a summary i might as well give it now :p Kidding.

oh, who had their formal last night, how did it go??? Hope you had fun :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, I have Thursday's episode on tape, so I'm going to watch it later on today. I'll be out tonight at H&A time, so it will also be taped, and probably watched in the early hours of the morning when I get home.
I'll try to make a summary out of it if anyone does end up needing one.
Have a great day. :)

EDIT: I have since watched Thursday's episode, and quite enjoyed it. Nathan I agree with you the scene with Johnny and Rocco was very well done, with some great acting done by Johnny.
I didn't like the fact that whatshisface was controlling the whole situation... And when Rocco went in to talk alone with Johnny - what the hell!? That would never happen. Then again, most of the stuff that happens in Summer Bay would never happen.

I love when the police arrive at a scene their tires screech like crazy. AAAAAND, why was whatshisface at the warehouse? If HE was THERE, then WHO was at the station? When Sally called, it appeared as though whatshisface was the only one there?

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
The one thing that boggles my mind is why was whatshisface aloud, to setup and command an operation as big as bringing down a crime gang. I mean he is a constable he had no direction or assistance from a higher ranked officer, heck he was in Peter’s office shouldn’t that be for a sergeant or someone higher up at least. Throughout the whole operation he was commanding and ordering people of higher rank then him it just boggles my mind what the Yabbie Creek police force structure is.
Yeh i was also wondering about this, its a bit too unrealistic when it comes to the summer bay cop shop-it was the same when jack was there too. peters detective role is the only realistic one imo

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
oh, who had their formal last night, how did it go??? Hope you had fun :p

i did!!! and it was awesome.....although it wasn't sad cos im very emotional and i cry over anything but i didn't cry ahahah

*hopeful*

HSC
i cant remember everything
but heres what i do

the gang have a meeting about the robbery, rocco meets up with ash etc etc
cassie see's johnny n rocco talking down at the beach and tells sally
sally asks rocco who says he was just paying johnny back some $
and later on when rocco is going out(to do the robbery) sally pressures him some more (or was this before? sorry but it happens at some point) and rocco gets all angry and shouts at her to leave him alone etc
sally does her online banking and realises theres all this $ missing and goes over to johnnys to find rocco. the cops are all set up at the credit union waiting for the gang but johnny decides their going to hit some electrical warehouse instead, so they go camp out the front waiting for a chance to break in.
over at johnnys the doors open so sally goes inside looking for rocco and see's the warehouse robbery plans and calls ash. so the cops show up and arrest the gang.
rocco goes home but johnny wants to see him at the station so ash begs rocco to go in n see him, which is where johnny gets all emotional about brotherhood loyalty etc etc and threatens rocco by basically saying he'll be killed unless he takes sally "out of the equation" and thats where it ends

i really cant remember anything else significant so hope its okay

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks heaps hopeful :) i needed the recap as well

sounded like a good ep i missed. Omg i just realised tonight is the last ep for the year. Omg *cries*.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
2 hrs till finale *cries* And i cant cry when i watch because my cuz is coming to watch with me <_< But i cant wait...yipeeeeeeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)