Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, i have plan, and i dont pay for my bill, my mum does. So technically, she'll be the broke one. Oh wellz, its Paul and Jodi, my mum will understand :D

5hrs 38mins

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hey all!!
i loveeeee it when home n away stars are on dancing with the stars!!! there seems to be such a hype about home and away returning tonight - ada was on the radio talking about it and such!! hehe its just getting more n more exciting as i watch the clock tick bye :D

3 hours 45ish mins to goooooo woooo

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hehe ;) unoffical timing I like it.

Seems we have a lot of new H&A BOSers floating around hope you all come on to discuss the episode after it airs.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
11 mins :D Im sooo excited, only to see the opening credits, i better not be let down. But then im excited to see Jacky and Martha again LD Hopefully. Oh and Sally, cant wait to see Sally. Love the Rocco scene as well, cant wait to see that. Ahhhh...im so excited as you can tell :D

Oh btw, should tell you know, im going to Brisbane tomorrow, so i dont know if i'll be able to come on every night after HAA to give opinion. Today will be my last day on this forum, i'll try come on as much as i can while im there, and i'll try come on tomorrow as well before i leave, but i have a photoshoot all day, so i dont know when i'll be finished and back home. And then when i do come home, i'll have to finish packing, not that i have unpacked or anything, just will have to put all my new stuff in my already packed suitcase :p but what ever. If i dont talk to you all tomorrow, hope you all have a good rest of the month, and enjoy Home and Away, because i sure as hell will be :D

Last edited:

booties4

HSC
So.....was everyone happy with first episode for 07.
i was, it really got me in....ive got a feeling sally will die though :(

lexie85

HSC
the new credits are crap and the guy singing the theme song is even crappier
and whats the go with bringing back the old HAA logo thingy

what a depressing episode....if rocco really wanted sally to die i think he would have stabbed her a bit better, pretty crappy stabbing for an ex-gang member

<3 kit, hope her n kim get together

booties4

HSC
lexie85 said:
the new credits are crap and the guy singing the theme song is even crappierr
i thought the new credits were better than the last......they were more modern and suits the shows theme more.

HSC
Man they make it out like she's going to die. Rocco looked cute, but he really pissed me off.

The whole show went sooo quick today:(

And the theme song [or whatever is called] is crap! the older one was better.

Anyways it was hectic, and can't wait for tomorrows ep :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love the new HAA logo, the sunset look, very pretty. New song, the vocalist, crap as Lexie said. Opening Credits, not what i was expecting, but oh wellz.

Episode was awesome. Poor Sally. And OMG how hot is Rocco *dies* Poor Brad as well, but who could he love another woman, only a few months after his wife dies?? Gosh! Almost as bad as Jartha. but overall, i loved the episode. Very dark and mysterious. Bless!!

kow_dude

HSC
have to agree that the guy singing the theme song was absolutely terrible.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
WOW! :O new H&A BOSers posting.

The new credits\opening theme rock. It suits the show it's new direct and have just moderned it up. People are to attached to the old one, they have to move on someday otherwise it gets to repetative and boring. I for one like it very much updated.

And bringing back the 'old' H&A logo. Well I don't really think it's the old logo and even if it is well simply a case of mixing the old with the new.

What an emotionally charged episode, certainly worth all the hype. I wonder if any H&A BOSers missed it, better not of :p.

As for Rocco well he didn't want to kill Sally he was ordered to by Johny and you have to remember to the fact that Rocco lived under Sally's roof and had Sally help him out a lot so for him to go and stab her was of course as we know the ultiment protrayal and the hardest thing he had done so justing doing the stab that he did would of been hard. Also it was at a school, public grounds so he didn't want to take to long and because it's TV and it's on at 7pm so that can't be on.

Kit has certainly come a long way is it just me or is her accent a little different or I just noticed it more, either way I like it. Since Kit doesn't have feelings for Kim anymore I at least hope that Kim steps up to the plate. Speaking of which why wasn't he at the hospital? Since Racheal would of said what was going on when she got the phone call.

Peter's back ready to catch the stabber aka Rocco and Johnny. Certainly an emotionally charged Ric but exactly what you would expect to see from him.

All in all one of the best H&A episodes to date and certainly an excellent way to start off the show for 2007!

*sigh* It seems I am the only one who liked the theme song or was I just so excited about the episode that I wasn't really paying much attension. ;)

EDIT: Oh photo shoot Tasha how glamorous. Otherwise have fun back up at QLD, if you can come back on the board all well and good if not well enjoy H&A (like we all will) and I shall help hold down the fort for you.

Last edited:

kitkatkittyau

HSC
The theme song sucked ass. The guy couldnt sing!

SO is Sally going to die?

I'm saying yes. Hoped to be proved wrong.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
GRRRR!!! so angry! i was caught in traffic on the way home and missed the first 15 mins so i have not seen the new opening credits! :mad: oh well i will have to see them tomorrow, i really hope sally does not die, but in the preview it seems she does :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No, well she has been spotted filming the courtroom scenes with Ric etc but it is noted that she will leave sometime this year. Or maybe that could of been her ghost there but from all the spoiler report is she doesn't.

Just remember previews are there to draw you back in and to make you want more. I am going to assume tonights episode had a lot more ratings then any normal H&A episode because not only was it the first episode for 2007 but also they pumped the adds and got everyone drawn in, it's seems like it worked.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...i cant believe all that hype, and then it just finsihed, just like that, gone so quick. And boy was i relieved when TT was on instead of the Tennis :D I think Channel 7 have learnt, congrats to them :D

The new song vocalist is crap, but i like the credits. Didnt have names nothing, just the people. Were the actors names at the end?? I wasnt watching :p And the whole movie pitcutre frames is like Benard Fannings song, forget the name, oh wellz. And Sally wont die, gosh, they're not that mean. And as Nathan has been saying, Kate has been seen shooting scenes. They wouldnt kill Sally off without making a big deal of it in the papers :p

Cant wait till tomoz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)