• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
Colleen!!! God that lady is sooo...annoying! Martha looked like she was going to talk, until Colleen ruined it for everyone!:burn:

Poor Amanda :( Amanda and belle both looked great tonight!:eek: An she did look like the prettiest bride on the show.

I dont like Drew in tomorrows ep:(

You all lie! You guys only like Cam, coz with him on the show you get to see Martha half naked :p

And i thought tonights ep went really fast :S

WaydesSexcBlond

HSC
i missed tonights episode. dammit. had soccer. ive missed so many eps. the only day i get to see it now is thursday! argh!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p Maybe we do.....but he does make things interesting even if things aren't going the way everyone else likes it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hahahahahahaha...Simon, you dont want know know what my friends have been saying about those eyebrows or monobrow as they like to call it :p

And I can mention DWTS coz im talking about Tim, which is HAA related. HA!

And im hating this Martha storyline now. I know i'd be let down -hmph- But, week 13s spoilers look awesome. I cant wait for that. We're getting some Jack action. I love Jack, i can never stress that enough. He is the best. And Cameron, i need ideas as to how i can get rid of him. Kah!!! Wk13 will just make me hate him even more then i already do, and i dont think thats possible. I hate him even more then Ashton *shudders*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
We know Tasha, we know. :p

I remember when you liked Cam my how times change although I liked James which I won't be the end of this week so I'll shut up.

HSC
Man im soo bored! I was searching for "Home and Away" on google but they dont have much:(

They had some stuff about Hi5, sport, traveling, and home applicances :( Even the images they're so old! :(

anyone know any good websites-about home and away or anything else?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^ lol

ummm...the official website is sometimes entertaining, i watch the videos there whenever im bored. ummm...depends on what your looking for in the website, try www.homeandawaycentral.com that has all the latest news and gossip and pics too, pretty pics :) Thats my fav HAA website :p There are HAA forums as well that you can join, or you can just go into without joining and just read fics and crap that fans go on about :p also try www.backtothebay.com :D

And Kate, i stopped posting spoilers here about a month ago, and no-one ever noticed :p But i still get my weekly dose of them. If you guys do want them just ask, and i'll post them for you :) Gosh i sound selfish, sorry :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
do you guys find it better to watch home and away without spoilers?
i think knowing whats going to happen in the next few weeks ruins it
i think its good to just watch the show without spoilers, as if makes it more entertaining

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A bit of both as it can make it double exciting as you know what is coming up just not how it will be shown but sometimes if you read to far ahead you know how something will turn out and then that storyline is not as interesting.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thats why i stopped posting them here, because people dont read them. But for shifticequeen (do you have a name?) i will :) Lemme go find them :) And good on ya Nathan for reading them :)

week 13 (April 9th- April 13th) haha its friday the 13th next month :p

Monday: Cassie confronts Lily's violent boyfriend in a bid to protect her friend. Painful memories resurface for Martha when she discovers Cam's secret. PG(a)

Tuesday:Cam manages to manipulate Martha to come back to work for him. Jack and Cam go head to head in a bid to win over Martha. Cassie's attempt to help Lily takes a turn for the worst. PG(a,v)

Wednesday:Cassie manages to free Lily from her troubled family. Amanda's relationship with Belle and Ryan begins to crumble. PG(a,v)

Thursday: Belle is devastated when Amanda breaks her promise to stop drinking. Hugh helps Rachel and Kim get their relationship back on track.

Friday: Jack risks his career to save Martha. Colleen rallies her friends to compete in the ultimate lawn bowls tournament. PG(d)

:D :angry: :D :angry: :D :angry:

As for Jeremy comment, yeh sometimes i dont like to read spoilers, and try not to but its quite hard. And i also get TV Week, and they have the spoilers anywyas, so really theres no win-win situation for me -hmph- Oh wellz

Last edited:
HSC
Speak for yourself jemsta.

Whenever i see my cousin, she tells me what happens in every tv show we both watch. And my brothers ruin every movie for me. :(

So i have to know what happens first!

And, my bestfriend went to NZ, the first thing she asked me today was "whats happening in home and away" :(

tasha said:
thats why i stopped posting them here, because people dont read them. But for shifticequeen (do you have a name?) i will :)
It's heba

Thanks for the spoilers :D

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
i luv spoilers, plz keep pasting them when u get them tash

hahah i loved collens comment to martha today, i dont feel sorry for her at all, sally n the rest should just back off and let her get stuffed up and suffer alone.... ok maybe thats a bit too evil but shes a bitch

lol since wen did cam become cameron, sounds like such a decent person like that, ohh i also love the way cam's manipulating martha and shes 2 dumb 2 realise

awwwwww poor amanda :( :( she lookd sooooo pretty as well

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i luv spoilers, plz keep pasting them when u get them tash

hahah i loved collens comment to martha today, i dont feel sorry for her at all, sally n the rest should just back off and let her get stuffed up and suffer alone.... ok maybe thats a bit too evil but shes a bitch

lol since wen did cam become cameron, sounds like such a decent person like that, ohh i also love the way cam's manipulating martha and shes 2 dumb 2 realise

awwwwww poor amanda :( :( she lookd sooooo pretty as well
yeah i agree with the family backing off and let her deal with her own problems her way....then shell eventually realise what an idiot she is and comes crawling back to them
hmm judging by tomorrow's previews, could the relationship between drew and belle end?
wonder how lucas feels about that

"Chubby"

HSC
kelli should juust die in a hole..and bring down ethan with her..

ahah

and martha...no comment....tsk tsk to her :p AHAH

HSC
Tasha, keep posting the spoilers, I enjoy them too.
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Whenever i see my cousin, she tells me what happens in every tv show we both watch. And my brothers ruin every movie for me. :(
My English teacher always spoils the ending of the text we're studying; whether it be a movie, or a book/novel/play. :(:(:(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kelli iks almost as evil as angie...i dont think anyone can beat her evilness though
keep dancing martha!!! we love you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)