Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Can't remember years but watched them both for about the same time, plus we discussed this serveral times so if your instead go back <<<<<<< that way. :p

Hmm tonight's HAA doesn't sound that interesting but oh well hopefully I am wrong.

3hours 23mins. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ive been watching Neighbours on and off for years. I remmeber the Drew and Libby days, those were my favourites :) Now its just weird

H&A is good :) Just feel like hurting some of the characters sometimes.

How was everyones day? mine was great. i went shopping with my cousins, and we bought a tie from Hugo Boss for her bf and the cutest guy ever sold it to us, then again the only reason we bought it was coz of the cute guy :p We went gaga over him after we left the shop. But yeh, its the first time in a long time ive spent the day with her and it was heaps of fun :)

TOmorrow im watching HP5, im excited, and im starving atm. I havent eaten all day :p Just UpnGo and a hot chocolate :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O on comments on the episode. :p

It was pretty meh not really all that exciting.

Ric GET A HAIR CUT.

eleanynx23

HSC
lol. i've given up on neighbours after about 6 months. really can't believe they've been goin on for so many years now.

h & a is okay. i watch it only cause there's nothin else worth watching at that time. but i reckon its not really any much better than neighbours.

finished work early today. so whoo hoo.

boy wonder whether tht guy noticed. he better watch out. ;)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
neighbours is shit now...no more nina, flick etc...completely switched off from it...plus it's shot in melbourne i think which makes it even crappier.
oh btw i missed tonights episode so would anyone care to gimme a recap of what happened please :)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
Ric GET A HAIR CUT.
hahaha i was thinking the same thing.

i might give neighbours another go after the big "change" next week.

HAA is getting boring too with that "lost at sea" storyline the only thing remotely interesting to look forward to.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Delta Goodrem and Libby/Drew were the best thing about Neighbours, i only watch it now coz there is nthing else to do before HAA starts :p

Week29

Monday: A brutal attack leaves the Bay in shock. Jazz resorts to blackmail to protect her secret. Belle's big mouth costs her dearly. PG

Tuesday: The police realize Tony is hiding something. Rachel makes a chilling discovery about the attacker. Sam gives Jack a shocking ultimatum. PG

Wednesday: Annie and Lucas make an horrific discovery in the barn. Jack makes a heart-wrenching decision about his future. Geoff unlocks a shocking secret. PG

Thursday: Cassie decides to take on Fisher. Bruce's act of revenge ends in tragedy. Annie finally loses it with Aden. PG

Friday: Drew's attempt to impress Belle backfires. Ric tries to expose Dom. Brad puts pressure on Sally over the wedding. PG

I think this week will bring out the very nasty side of me.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Ahoy Hoi All,

Ric's hair is annoying me - hes starting to look a bit girly haha - hes just not one of those people that suits long-ish hair hehe!

I hate neighbours its' so silly these days! Do agree i used to like it back in the days with Drew and Libby but now there are all these random weirdos haha

It's sooooo cold 2day :( im freeezzziiinnngggg - What is everyone up to?

I think im going to go watch a movie this arvo - maybe knocked up it looks quite funny!

OMGZ We have almost reached 10,000 posts everyone :D:D

8 Hours 25ish Mins to HAA :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn fisher is coming back? as in flathead?
the violent storylines just keeps on coming...which i like
that week should be exciting to watch....better than last week when jack all happened.

HSC
Thanks for the spoilers Tasha:D

At least the storylines seem to be improving:)

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
Can't remember years but watched them both for about the same time, plus we discussed this serveral times so if your instead go back <<<<<<< that way. :p
Would you like to put a page number on that Nathan :p

Anyway bell is about to go so i better sign off. English next :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I watched Harry Potter 5 today. I liked it :) Hated the book, but the movie was good :)

~~20mins, i dotn know if im up to watching. No it'll be tomorrow. I feel sick. I hate this show. No, i just hate Sam and Jack :) a$$hole!!!

Im cold too, i left my jacket in the car, but the heater is on in the house so hopefully it'll be fine.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

:D WOW! That was an awesome episode of HAA can't fault it really.

Except for Brads weak proposal but I guess because he was caught off guard because Sal was meet to go shopping makes up for that. :)

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
i liked the book more then the movie (hp) !! :D

omg how sad was todays ep of h&a :(:(
seeing from that pic, alf and dan are saved !!! :):)
am i right? or did i see wrong? :S

"Chubby"

HSC
yeah i think ur right i can also see dan and alf..

i missed the middle of today's ep cos i had to go home from my granny's

quick question, when did dan become a teacher of summer bay high? or have i just forgotten that he was a teacher?!?! lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i know who wasnt on the boat. It was Jack. Do you know why, because he is an idiot. And i hate him. I hate him and i want him to die. He was a total butthead in tonights episode. I just wanted to slap him. Martha must really love him if she could stand for that and still be scared for him. And her face when she finds out what happened to Jack will be so sad, i know i'll cry. I cried watching the stupid sneak peak.

Anywayz, that was just a good episode. It was heaps well set out, everything about it was great, minus Jack.

Oh, and the only thing that made me happy was that Martha tore the papers up -dances- And Lara was such a sweetie. Jack can go die.

Poor Brad too :( I didnt like Sally in tongihts ep.

And Leah and Dan :( The poor sods. Its their anniversary, and its Jack and Marthas anniversary as well. Losers. But Leah and Dan. I love them. They could possibly be my new fav couple <33

Overall, an excellent episode. Cant wait for tomorrow. I cant wait 23hrs :(

HSC
This episode was hectic!

Loved the whole ...hours earlier.

Felt sorry for Brad. Leah and Martha <3

Five people on the boat and they only found four?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)