Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
The thing with H&A and interesting characters like Aden is that they eventually turn into friendly, helpful members of the community, just like Ric and Amanda *is annoyed*. Hopefully they won't do that with him, but lets just see what happens 6 months from now. And I lol'd so hard when Jack told Sam he wanted full custody of the baby and she was all, "YOU are INSANE!!" HA! Take a look in the mirror sweetie. You're a drug-dealing murderer, who just stormed into Roman's house accusing Martha of who-knows-what. That baby (if there really is one) and Rory are wayyy better off with Jack. Can't wait for Friday
when that bitch gets what she deserves.

*hopeful*

HSC
thanks for the recap :)

umm i know sams an insanse weirdo but i dont mind her that much, i guess its cause i like martha even less

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Um Rick's still a badass, he gets in fights occasionally,
he got sent to gaol? Could you be any more badass.
Oh now looks like he might be joining some illegal
fight club. So yeah his bad ass still.

rozymisty

HSC
When is Sally's actual last episode? I dont watch the show, so im not going to go looking through all these pages, so yeah if someone can tell me when she actually leaves that would be good.

She hasnt changed much over her 20 yrs there, only just gotten taller, but still the same cute face lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
just read the tv guide and sally's last episode is on thursday.

HSC
Today's episode was pretty good, but i sure as hell didn't cry. I got my hopes up and thought they were going to make it real sad!

Sam is fucking mental; seriously whoever the actresss is, she's doing one hell of a good job! The whole episode she looked like she was about to kill somone!

anywho next weeks spoilers:

April 14th - 18 th

Monday: Ric's tasted victory, and he's hungry for more. Could Jack and Martha be guilty? Morag is on the case, and she knows the truth.

Tuesday: The race is on to save Jack and Martha. Morag's theory is revealed.

Wednesday: Will Roman's efforts push Martha into Jack's arms? Morag's theory proves correct.

Thursday: Ric's secret is out of the bag. What else does Noel have planned for Ric? Can Roman and Martha be over already?

Friday: Aden's out of hospital, but is he ready to confront his past? Will Ric fight again? A new girl comes to Summer Bay.

Credit to HAAC again :p

Zrap

glock9
HSC
fuck man sam took the hype away from Sally leaving.
Good speech i cried, cause alf cried.
It was depressing.
The singing was a bit cliche but

*hopeful*

HSC
the singing was annoying as was the close ups of annie
sallys dress was hot, sam was awesome, she looked so deranged, im kinda sad about how shes gonna end up

im over sally already

HSC
^haha

The singing was stupid, Annie wasn't that awesome.

I thought the final episode for Sally was OTT and shit. I hate channel 7 for making me expect so much more than what they gave :(

I'm waiting for Ric next week, I really want to see him go on with the bad boy act but then I know they'll turn it around so it looks worse than it is and he'll probably break up with Mattie-yet again.

Meh over everything EXCEPT for tomorrow :D

Yay for Sam! :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I totally agree with you Heba. Tonight's episode was boring and really shit. It was overkill after the goodbye at the school. Sally should've just left yesterday. Omg how creepy was Sam in the promo "Hi Martha". *shivers*. That promo was really good though. All the intercuts of all the different people it could be. Totally awesome.

HSC
^Yeah I was like 'they're really building it up!' It looks better than Sally leaving :p

Sam is wack man. They seem to pick the awesomest actors to take the evil people's turns haha

I was thinking today though, how cool would it have been if Sally was the oen who died. Mainly because they made it look so freaking huge how she left the Bay and all then she's the huge shock lol. I'm just over Sally which is good I guess.

OF, anyone here watch Neighbours? I was watching it today and realised the guy's wife [soon to be ex-wife] is called Sam. The Sams on tv are evil/weird/psycho for some reason o_O

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: bye bye Sally.

They did build up the Sally leaving and I think with someone who has been a part of the show since the beginning people always have huge expectations, so there is going to be someone disapointed. I think they handled it well, had the sentimental part (with Alf), cheezy, tears, hugs, the drive off, classic shoots etc. It did though have that feeling of "it isn't goodbye but cya later", which it has been reported we will see Sally again so maybe that's another reason why they didn't make a big deal. It would of been nice to have everyone wave her off though, leave Alf on the beach how they did but then have everyone near the car and waving them off.

I like the whole promo thing they had between the add breaks about what is going to wash up. That practically every HAA fan will be over the moon about (well at least the Jack and Martha ones).

LOL yea I watch Neighbours, true true.

Angel45

HSC
I thought the school presentation was good (agree the close-ups of Annie were annoying - why wasn't she in uniform?)

Though I enjoyed it, it would have been nice for Sally to hav been driving out from the caravan park like so many before her have with every1 waving her off and they do a flash back to when she arrived or something.....and, was it me or did I miss half the ppl in the bay saying a proper good-bye to her on a personal level, like Rick and Leah? I think the last Rick was with her was when he left and then got the msg..I wanted hugs and words of love all 'round. The moment with Alf, Mr Stewart, was good. I could have watched a whole ep on her leaving, rather than cross to the Jack/Sam story.

Strange.... still, must be sad to leave the show after so long...

HSC
Nathan-

thank god someone noticed the Neighbours thing! And I do agree about people liking it and some not. My cousin thought it was an awesome 'ending'.

As for the Jack/Martha fans thing, I know people who don't like them as a couple and cannot wait for tonights episode haha.

The speech was pretty cool.

Angel45- Heck yes, I was thinking the same thing about the clothes, they not only had to let her start the song & have close ups but also dress differently *sigh*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I strongly believe that they didn't do the whole big wave off goodbye as they didn't want everyone to think, this is it she won't be coming back. When she will be back as a guest. So Sally going quietly is more a cya later then goodbye.

Your going to be dancing around the room after tonight Heba and probably Tasha too. :D :p I do like how they are making this storyline dark though that's pretty cool.

Stang

HSC
i can't believe sally is gone
her last episode was so sad =[
it was a good way to leave the show

i can't wait to see tonight ep it looks like it is goin to be a good one =]

HSC
Nathan- haha I'm seriously going to be sooooo happy! I've been waiting so long! And I love that dark stuff too. A few years ago they weren't anywhere near as good, now I mean looking at Sam I just keep thinking 'she's soo good, maybe she's not acting :/'

Bah! 3 hrs 49 minutes left :p

The show won't be that bad without her, I think they'll do fine. It's not like she was in EVERY episode. But is Miles staying for a long time? I thought he left with Sally :S I want them to put those credits again :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)