• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (14 Viewers)

hairspray

HSC
OK i know most people who posts on this thread are fans of Home and Away, but is anyone ditching h&a to watch big brother on channel ten? im guilty of this cos i have made the switch =S

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
H&A needs to pick up its game. It was boring last night, and I only watched it during BB adds lol. When are Aden and Belle gonna hook up???

HSC
hairspray said:
OK i know most people who posts on this thread are fans of Home and Away, but is anyone ditching h&a to watch big brother on channel ten? im guilty of this cos i have made the switch =S
Yeah. Loads would be. Some tape it & watch it later on too.

Kate-I was doing that too, & it wasn't good since everytime BB had an add, H&A went to one o_O

Aden is meant to hit on Belle this week, probably today or tomorrow. Not sure, but I'm only guessing because of this weeks pics, which are here.

*hopeful*

HSC
i missed the last two nights of any tv but on monday i was watching bb and only switching to h&a during the ad's

does anyone actually read "leah's" blog ??

hairspray

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i missed the last two nights of any tv but on monday i was watching bb and only switching to h&a during the ad's

does anyone actually read "leah's" blog ??
i do not really leah's blog and i have a feeling that it'll be filled with melodramatic emotions- something i try to avoid =D

Stang

HSC
hairspray said:
i do not really leah's blog and i have a feeling that it'll be filled with melodramatic emotions- something i try to avoid =D
i don't think leahs blog is the same as sally's blog cause leah hasn't been there for as long

HSC
Stang said:
i don't think leahs blog is the same as sally's blog cause leah hasn't been there for as long
It's probably written by the same person as before so the only thing that I think will change is the name at the end.

Stang

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
It's probably written by the same person as before so the only thing that I think will change is the name at the end.
yeah tru but i still think of leah writing it lol

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Was it just me, or was that episode boring? And Melody's mum is an overreacting idiot. Sif a book is more dangerous then a potential fire hazard. I didn't watch the whole episode though, so I probably shouldn't judge in case someone in here loved it. What was this controversial book about anyway?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
wow this thread's been quiet. I guess not much has been happening? I haven't watched H&A in about a week so ehh. Did anyone watch Rove the other night when Rachael Taylor was on? Rove asked her if she remembered who beat her for popular female talent at the 2006 logies, and no one could remember. It was Jodi Gordon. Lol, that's what winning a logie gets you.

danielle69

HSC
I dont want jack and martha to get married i was hoping jack would say no! i hate them two together they are so annoying its not funni. they are just going back to the same old story line, jack and martha get married, jack becomes a cop again blah blah blah :(

dtmur

HSC
how did "sam" die, or who killed her?
missed a few of those episodes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)