Homebake 2003! (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Starring: NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS | THE VINES | SOMETHING FOR KATE | THE JOHN BUTLER TRIO | 1200 TECHNIQUES | THE SUPERJESUS | AMIEL | THE SLEEPY JACKSON | PNAU | DOWNSYDE | THE CASANOVAS | THE CHURCH | KATALYST | GERLING | FRENZAL RHOMB | THE BUMBLEBEEZ | THE MESS HALL | FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY plus MANY, MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!!

Wooooo-Something For Kate! :D The ultimate festival veterans...I think they have played every Sydney Homebake to date.

And Yay for JBT and Nick Cave. :)

Tickets this year are 74.90.:( I remember going in 99 when they were only like $45. Prices will only keep rising from here on in...!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH MY GOD
that was the sound of me jisming

I AM SO THERE!! fuck where did you get the line-up butterfly??? was it from the official wesbite????

i want to go to: the vines, SFK, SUPERJESUS (!!!), amiel, sleepy jackson, casanovas, gerling, grenzal, FMA... OMG OMG OMG. thank you butterfly you have just made my day you homebake-set-list-poster you

:D

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Johnson-I found the lineup on the Ticketek website...I was searching for something else and stumbled across it by accident.

Originally posted by stinger
OMG - something for kate - worst live band EVER

i saw them in 2001 ... they fucking sucked!
SFK are my fave band so this is probably a little biased...but nooo you are so wrong!!!
They have great stage presence, and don't take any lame cheap shots. (eg-"Everyone scream!"; "This audience sucks!" etc...:rolleyes: ) And their drummer is a fucking machine...I always think in the first 10 mins "He's never gonna be able to keep that energy up..."-buy he always does, without fail! BEST live band ever!:D

Last edited:

spleen

Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Starring: NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS | THE VINES | SOMETHING FOR KATE | THE JOHN BUTLER TRIO | 1200 TECHNIQUES | THE SUPERJESUS | AMIEL | THE SLEEPY JACKSON | PNAU | DOWNSYDE | THE CASANOVAS | THE CHURCH | KATALYST | GERLING | FRENZAL RHOMB | THE BUMBLEBEEZ | THE MESS HALL | FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY plus MANY, MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!!

My reply in order:
meh meh meh yes yes meh meh meh meh meh yes meh meh meh yes meh yes yes

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC

Tickets this year are 74.90.:( I remember going in 99 when they were only like $45. Prices will only keep rising from here on in...!
The Vines were awful live when I saw them. S4K isn't one of my favourite bands :(

I'd go for Nick Cave (who wouldn't!), JBT and 1200 techniques. The last time I saw Frenzal was at BDO and they had some stupid comedian between songs who sucked.. just my $0.02 :)

For that price I'd save up and go to BDO for about $50 more. We'll probably get most of those guys and the international acts as well.

spleen

that guy before frenzal at bdo was funny, but only because what he was saying was so damn lame, eg why are the toilets at mcdonalds so clean? they have to be, thats where they prepare the food!
and it was funny when ronald mcdonald came out and jay threw a tv at him.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
sooooo ..... tickets went on sale today i heard

is anyoone going ???

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Meh, I don't know. Can't afford anything these days.

trash_a

YEAH ITS GUNNA BE THE BEST EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO PUMPED AND ITS ONLY THE FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IT CAN ONLY GET SOO MUCH BETTA

WHO WAS THERE LAST YEAR...AS IN PEOPLE NOT BANDS....??

guy

HSC
amen sista, i remember a crowd that towered above me my shock at the amount of beer consumption and having a bandage around my arm
75 bux... they are making it harder for me to stay loyal...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ooh i'm pretty sure i'll be going!
Yeah I went last year, I've been the last 4 years. It gets a little worse each year as it becomes more and more packed, with more and more 12 year old boys trying to be hardcore by moshing to Augie March.:rolleyes:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ooh i'm pretty sure i'll be going!
yup i'm going too have you bought your tix yet toods ?

Yeah I went last year, I've been the last 4 years. It gets a little worse each year as it becomes more and more packed, with more and more 12 year old boys trying to be hardcore by moshing to Augie March.:rolleyes:
hahaha yeah but the atmosphere would be hella better than livid :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)