Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

f(sex)

HSC
dieburndie said:
How can you call that love? and a lot of homosexuals are drug dependent anyway, and become single parents because it is a well known fact hat is very hard for a homosexaul relationship to last.
haha. funny
if i dont question how you can claim "a lot of homosexuals are drug dependent anyway"
(keeping in mind that there is a very big difference between recreational drug use and addiction dependence - are you proposing that they are dependent on drugs to sustain thier homosexuality?)

i still must question how they become single parents without children.

or are you just proposing "subjective human inventions" so that you may have the excuse to the oppression of an entire demographic?

RoryC

HSC
meh the way I see it if two people love or care for each other to commit to each other through marriage or 'life partners' or whatever you wanna call it, fine, fuck it let them do there own thing its not our place to judge :)

n.gallagher

HSC
I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, I just hope that they all die a slow and painful death from Aids, followed by burning in hell forever cause I sure don’t want to hang out with them for eternity.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
n.gallagher said:
I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, I just hope that they all die a slow and painful death from Aids, followed by burning in hell forever cause I sure don’t want to hang out with them for eternity.
hey

have you ever kissed a guy? you might like it ;)

n.gallagher

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
hey

have you ever kissed a guy? you might like it ;)
No I have not, I have absolutely NO intention of doing so. I presume by comment that you are gay, therefore I believe that you carry out the most repulsive lifestyle known to man, you like it up the bum, and that makes me sick…homosexuality is wrong, your wrong, go kill yourself and make this world a better place

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
n.gallagher said:
No I have not, I have absolutely NO intention of doing so. I presume by comment that you are gay, therefore I believe that you carry out the most repulsive lifestyle known to man, you like it up the bum, and that makes me sick…homosexuality is wrong, your wrong, go kill yourself and make this world a better place
Would you have anal with a girl?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
n.gallagher said:
No I have not, I have absolutely NO intention of doing so.
Well that's what lots of people think, but, you know, after a bit of drink, right mood and all that, mightn't seem such a bad idea. You should really try everything at least once, including having sex with another guy.

n.gallagher

HSC
why the hell would i wanna do anything with a guy when there are so many girls out there? you guys are sic!!!

f(sex)

HSC
you really cant believe that this thread is only visited by homosexuals with the exception of yourself right?

not everyone has to be intolerant and socially recessive

notoneto

HSC
Homosexual's are NOT bad people...there just people who the same gender.

To the person whom said that guys get aids...duh, so do straight people! Also Hetrosexuals have anal so it's the same deal other than the sound they make.

Homosexuals are PEOPLE who have RIGHTS, they should be allowed marrige but if they don't i won't protest in the streets.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
n.gallagher said:
why the hell would i wanna do anything with a guy when there are so many girls out there? you guys are sic!!!
Lol, you're optimistic.

Also: your sig? Hot. Ignorance of what an oxymoron is and misogyny, fuck yes.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Finally he returns!
A short hiatus while I made little robot dogs do acrobatic tricks.

n.gallagher said:
I agree, why do blokes when you have this?

Protip for all: look up Nong Poy :)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Schroedinger said:
My Jaw dropped woo!
Yeah, it makes you think how amazing science is to be able to do that.

n.gallagher said:
what's your view Schroedinger? u like guys as well?
Just in case you missed my point and didn't realise the girl I posted started off as a boy, I'm going to answer this question.

My view and I suppose an LDP buff like Schroedinger (and I suppose his cat) would be that so long as nobody is getting injured and no fragile minds (like those of children) are involved, then two or more adults have the right to do whatever they want behind closed doors in their bedrooms.

Society and the government have no right to prevent this.

Though, just as an aside, in case somebody brings up the SA man who slept around, if one participant knowlingly has an STI and doesn't inform the partner(s), then this is infringing on the other participants' rights.

Last but not least, homosexuality was removed as a disease by mental health professionals decades ago. It's not an illness. :)

jimmayyy

HSC
anyone in this thread who has made an argument against homosexuality on the basis of it is somehow "against nature" or "unnatural" need to take a long hard look at world history (esp the ancient civilisations) and the animal world (esp marine), because homosexuality is rife in both.

f(sex)

HSC
probably doesnt relate to this thread very much, but i cant be bothered flodding the forum with another thread just to say that im getting my school involved in the red ribbon appeal.

i win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)