homosexuals (1 Viewer)

tandem

HSC
Nup, saying that people not being able to raise kids is the stupidest reason if you can't stop everyone that is unable to raise kids from raising kids.

Lol, I don't know who that is.

Lol, shut up. As soon as all the rights are made the same no special attention will be given because being gay and straight will both be seen as equally normal. Please shut up and learn to logic, idiot.
Your last sentence didn't even make sense brah.

Bahahahaha.
What you have just said makes no sense whatsoever.

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
If a man chooses to love another man or a woman another woman, is it right to say that their love is wrong and vile? There may be some difficulties when rearing children. I think a mother and fatherly figure are quite important in raising a child to have an equal appreciation of both male and female. However being a homosexual family does not mean that you cannot achieve the same outcome.

I think the stigma against homosexuals is fear. Fear of the unknown and the alien. Fear is just not understanding.

AlfStewart

Banned
HSC
hey lolsmith what toher videos have i said were trash that actually were completely non-trash that youre ereferring to or are you just being a snarky cunt

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
hey lolsmith what toher videos have i said were trash that actually were completely non-trash that youre ereferring to or are you just being a snarky cunt
well not videos but anything in general

something I agree with

your response is something negative

ergo whatever you respond negatively to I might like

hayabusaboston

HSC
I take gays as a mathematical outcome, a physical result of probability that exists in our world. Therefore I treat them as other humans, just like myself, they deserve every opportunity any other person has, because they're people too. Gay people are very friendly too.

x3Reii

HSC
Homosexuality is natural. However, too much attention is given to gays. Civil union/marriage legalises sodomy. Gays having/adopting is wrong.
This is actually funny. You think sodomy is not legal? I'd like to imagine how many guys get an instant boner when a girl saids she's willing to take it in the back door. Not so illegal now is it?

And why should gay people adopting kids be wrong when it's straight people who abandon them?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I know I get an instant boner when my girlfriend says she's willing to take the groceries in the back door

bavarian

HSC
So I definitely haven't been bothered to look through and read all the previous posts so if something like this has been said I apologise.
This is my two cents; I believe homosexuals should definitely have the right to marry. I see it like this, if I was born into a world where homosexuality was predominant and heterosexuality was "frowned upon" and I myself were one of the minority, I would like the right to marry.
It's basically another "if the tables were turned" analogy. I mean, I know it doesn't exactly make sense with the whole 'majority being homosexual' because then the population might be a lot less but still, its just how I rationalise the whole ordeal.

tandem

HSC
So I definitely haven't been bothered to look through and read all the previous posts so if something like this has been said I apologise.
This is my two cents; I believe homosexuals should definitely have the right to marry. I see it like this, if I was born into a world where homosexuality was predominant and heterosexuality was "frowned upon" and I myself were one of the minority, I would like the right to marry.
It's basically another "if the tables were turned" analogy. I mean, I know it doesn't exactly make sense with the whole 'majority being homosexual' because then the population might be a lot less but still, its just how I rationalise the whole ordeal.
No. That is the worst example I have ever seen of anything.

bavarian

HSC
Don't listen to him. He's already shown in his previous posts he's an idiot.
Haha okay thanks, I was a little heartbroken for a minute there... :p
I mean of course I don't know a whole lot about the topic and its current status in politics so it may come off as naive but whatever

bavarian

HSC
bavarian

but with an avatar thats a picture of venice

huh wat
*OT
lol I didn't actually create the profile with the location in mind, more the dessert ;). Chocolate bavarians are the best, I rarely have them though because they're so unhealthy :( .Plus I just like the sound of the word :p

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
have i posted in this thread yet

i cant remember

and i think if i read back i'll probably want to kill myself

what is this thread even about?

idk let the gays marry, i dont even know why this is a debate anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)