Honestly, how long? (2 Viewers)

bubbly89

HSC
Maybe she's freaked out by your brash obvious come on

How about you talk about what SHE wants to do, because I can guarantee you that if you guys do something she wants to do, she will be much happier to see if she can make you a happy chappy.

Maybe she's a virgin, maybe she's scared, maybe she anticipates it to be horrible and wants something nice.

How about you think about it for just a second, before trying to force it on her, if she has no experience there is no way she's going to pull off her pants and jump you, so you could stop trying to make her do so.

So your homework is to ask her what she likes, and if she even wants to go there... chances are she might want to take it slow- like the rest of our sex :p

Divzorz

HSC
lol some reasonable advice here

let me state that i -do not- want to have sex with her. Its too early i know that. I want to pleasure her like orally. I have talked with her and she hasnt done anything with a guy before, at all. Im trying to take things easy and make her comfortable about it, im getting there slowly.

And for those who think im some rapist who just wants to get my rocks off in her pants, grow up. Everyone knows that you would do whatever it took to please your partner.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
I laffed at the 'tongue her mouth for 10 minutes'. Hilarious.

But you're doing it wrong.

Offer her a shoulder massage and then you can lay kisses on her neck and shoulders and srsly, if she doesnt melt... she's gay.

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
Graney said:
Mystery and Style are the most conceited cunts on the face of the earth without a clue between them. They are a terrible example to young men everywhere.
lol, its because you don't match up to them.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
williamycai said:
lol, its because you don't match up to them.
Why anyone would want to be like those self-absorbed wankers, living in their fucking creepy world of homoerotic backslapping, introspection and manipulation is beyond me.

Pace_T

HSC
Schroedinger said:
That made me laugh so hard, because that happens and women get SO self conscious about it. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
ive never dated a squirter. is that good thing or a bad thing lol :confused:

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
Graney said:
Why anyone would want to be like those self-absorbed wankers, living in their fucking creepy world of homoerotic backslapping, introspection and manipulation is beyond me.
lol, "wanker", don't you find that ironic? And how is what is wrong with sharing the best part of themselves to people and having fun? You are obviously not an open minded person!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Schroedinger said:
That made me laugh so hard, because that happens and women get SO self conscious about it. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
lol yeah i think it's because they think men find it a turn off, me personally
wouldnt mind a little refreshing spray after some hard work.

suzieee

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Sex is an important part of relationships. Unless of course she's a Virgin, but still, I mean... it obviously means she's not comfortable with you.
i was with my bf for 5 months before i lost my virginity to him... i didnt feel uncomfortable with him, i just wanted to be completely ready. he did get frustrated and thought that he'd done something wrong. my advice? just take it slowly- its new to her so let her enjoy the experience without rushing things.

i am so hungover.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Are you fucking serious? Adults in adult relationships...

Sex is an important part of relationships. Unless of course she's a Virgin, but still, I mean... it obviously means she's not comfortable with you.

Ignore the fuck out of her and make her think she's the problem. That's how it works. Start planting seeds of doubt in her mind and turn it all around to her.

Women want sexual activity as much as men do, so, she'll want something.

The ignoring method is the way to go. It works every time. Women are fragile and emotional creatures, use it against her.
+1 internets to you.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Longest ive ever waited? a couple of days from the first time i kiss the girl, certainly less than a week.
Then again, my first sexing was a one night stand where i put in pretty much zero work cause she thought a virgin would fun...
I am starting to think my teenage years were a bit different from the norm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)