Honey + foreplay? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
scarybunny said:
Honey reminds me of that red rock commercial, where the girl just pours a whole jar of honey all over the poor guy.

I think melted chocolate, because it comes off in warm water. Not too sticky. Plus it's the most delicious.

Make a sundae out of them.
Yeah thats how the convo started off at schol. We started out talking about tv and finished talking about foreplay...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I think the biggest problem with chocolate is keeping it at the right consistency.

There's a fine temperature line between too thick and burnt.

Oh in summer, maybe icecream?

But then we're just getting into using people as plates.

Skeeta

HSC
honey would be awful. Has no-one ever made a mess of their toast and got honey everywhere? Its a mess

And its not exactly the most sensual thing to be licking up. How much honey can a person eat?

scarybunny said:
I think the biggest problem with chocolate is keeping it at the right consistency.

There's a fine temperature line between too thick and burnt.
I dont think they're considering fondue machines. You can buy soft chocolate, chocolate topping, chocolate body paint...

unholyXromance

HSC
Skeeta said:
honey would be awful. Has no-one ever made a mess of their toast and got honey everywhere? Its a mess

And its not exactly the most sensual thing to be licking up. How much honey can a person eat?

I dont think they're considering fondue machines. You can buy soft chocolate, chocolate topping, chocolate body paint...
yeah honey can be a mess. I just had a friend recomend tar, because if I don't lick it all up she dies, on the other hand if I do I die, so i decided that wasn't any good. Anyway one of my other friends said chocolate body paints tastes like plaster. We have been considering these things, but in the end we decided to go with real foods.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Cottee's Thick & Rich™ Chocolate Flavoured Topping

Cottee's Thick & Rich™ Topping has always been your favourite addition to ice cream. Why not treat yourself to a Cottee's milk shake too? See our usage instructions below.

Nutritional Information
Servings per pack: 20
Serving size: 30.75g
Ave. quantity: per serve / per 100g
Energy: 259kJ / 843kJ
Protein: Less than 1g / Less than 1g
Fat – Total: Less than 1g / Less than 1g
Fat – Saturated: Less than 1g / Less than 1g
Carbohydrate – Total: 14.7g / 47.7g
Carbohydrate – Sugars: 13.8g / 44.9g
Sodium: 23mg / 75mg

Ingredients
Water, Sugar, Cocoa, Thickener (1442), Flavour, Food Acid (330), Salt, Preservative (202), Vegetable Gum (415)

Usage Instructions
Cottee's Topping has many popular uses:
Poured liberally over ice cream
As a milk flavouring - 25ml (30g) of topping in 200ml of milk
Use it in sexual foreplay! Great for licking off your girlfriend's chest or crotch. For males, apply liberally to wang.

Pack Sizes

Available in the following pack sizes:
615g
925g

Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients

BackCountrySnow

HSC
it would be good at the start...
But how long until the sweetness becomes unbearable?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah exactly.

It's possible to eat lots of chocolate. Honey, ice magic, chocolate topping all would get overly sweet very quickly. And I'm sure nobody will feel in the mood when they want to barf.

Bainesy

HSC
I dont see why you cannot combine everything, cottes ice magic, ice cream, honey and melted chocolate. you would have to put each topping on a different part though so you dont get some disgusting mixture that looks like vomit.

then again you could leave the girl out all together and just eat some nice food. not as good but less mess and one would think more tasty, unless ofcourse the woman has a clean body, which is rare in this day and age.

unholyXromance

HSC
Bainesy said:
I dont see why you cannot combine everything, cottes ice magic, ice cream, honey and melted chocolate. you would have to put each topping on a different part though so you dont get some disgusting mixture that looks like vomit.

then again you could leave the girl out all together and just eat some nice food. not as good but less mess and one would think more tasty, unless ofcourse the woman has a clean body, which is rare in this day and age.
Good idea, but leaving the girl out kind of defeats the whole idea of having the honey, ice cream and etc in the first place.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Whip someone up in fairy floss then remove the pieces, thats hawwwt

Comic girl

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Good idea, but leaving the girl out kind of defeats the whole idea of having the honey, ice cream and etc in the first place.
I love mixing food with intercouse although i don't like using honey it's too sticky for me, i like to use coca-cola mixed with maple syrup, i know it doesn't sound nice, but it does mix well and is easy to spread, also if you want to use it for foreplay, it's easy to splash people with (hint we should try)

But anyway i like the food with foreplay idea, but i prefer just normal, it's fun and practical, aslong as it's protected, also who wouldn't like it?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I recommend this stuff called "ooze tubez" (not quite sure how to spell it). Its like honey, but not as thick, and it tastes amazing. It comes in strawberry or blueberry, but the blueberry one is kinda sour. Its basically sugar in liquid form but it is perfect for that kind of stuff.

Bainesy

HSC
i think the best thing to put on a woman would be another, more attractive woman. Way better than any food combination.

unholyXromance

HSC
Comic girl said:
I love mixing food with intercouse although i don't like using honey it's too sticky for me, i like to use coca-cola mixed with maple syrup, i know it doesn't sound nice, but it does mix well and is easy to spread, also if you want to use it for foreplay, it's easy to splash people with (hint we should try)

But anyway i like the food with foreplay idea, but i prefer just normal, it's fun and practical, aslong as it's protected, also who wouldn't like it?
Lol, we could organise that...maybe..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)