HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Any insight into the 2021 hsc results. SMH is babbling on about more than the ATAR when all I care about is the stats
There doesn't seem to be much more than we already know. One thing for sure, 20 January is a day to look forward to for 2021 HSC graduates, many of whom have done extremely well despite the unfortunate circumstances that they had to experience, including BoS members, which is great to see. :)

Johnny Sins

HSC
I know your all getting your ATARS very soon, and I just wanna tell you your ATARs does define you and you will be working at McDonalds if you get a bad ATAR so make sure you study hard and get a good ATAR! Lets go

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I know your all getting your ATARS very soon, and I just wanna tell you your ATARs does define you and you will be working at McDonalds if you get a bad ATAR so make sure you study hard and get a good ATAR! Lets go
Just to make sure, your hsc external exams were stainless right?

bleepboopbeep

HSC
I got a q is it possible ppl ranked lower than you internally can beat u - like I’m not on the achievers list but people ranked below me are?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
If the list is accurate, I am celebrating 🎉🎉. No way did I think I would get band 6 for English. What a year it's been! My senior year just feels like a blur. The past 2 years has just felt like one long year... 2021 being the part 2 of 2020.

Jojofelyx

HSC
QUICK QUESTION:
One of my friends accelerated 2U math last year and got a b6. They also got 8 units worth of b6's this year. Would they be considered on the all round achievers? Just confused about this because she didnt get an e4 in 4u this year.

Saint Dev

HSC
QUICK QUESTION:
One of my friends accelerated 2U math last year and got a b6. They also got 8 units worth of b6's this year. Would they be considered on the all round achievers? Just confused about this because she didnt get an e4 in 4u this year.
I don't think so.

Luke322

HSC
QUICK QUESTION:
All-rounders need 10 units of band 6's in total. If your friend did 11 units and got and 6's in everything except 4u they would be an all-rounder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)