Narelle

HSC
hI,

I need to a short interview with an:

-Honours student
OR
-Post graduate/Research student

who is doing current science-related research

So does anyone know where I can find them... Where do they hide??? -Any ideas appreciated!

If you actually are one of these 'elusive' honours or postgrads... PM me and you can be in media release!

Thanks in advanced :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Scom students past or present do NOT reply

kaitoufion

HSC
Hi,

Although I don't know any of the Honours students who do Science Research, I do know that Honours students can actually not go to Uni and just concentrate on their research for months. Therefore it is very difficult to find them on campus.

However you could go to the Faculty and Science and speak to the lecturers and professors. Honours student do keep in contact with their lecturers or professors for advice, so you can try to discuss your problems with the Science lecturers and professors.

Regarding post-graduate students, many of them actually attend classes during night-time. So maybe you can search for their classes' timetables on UNSW website and then go to their lecture to meet them or see what you can do.

Good Luck.

elfm

HSC
Many of them are also tutors. Just look for youngish tutors, and they'll most probably be honours students/post grads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)