Hospitality Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

Maran

HSC
jackcass2 said:
i just looked at my hospitality book from school and it says taht below 0 nothing grows. sorry mate
it cant be B because from 5 degree - 60 degrees is the danger zone for bacteria to grow very quickly. from -8 and below bacteria cannot grow but above that bacteria grows at a very slow rate which can be eliminated very qucikly :S

Maran

HSC
muselara said:
theyre not really looking for structure..
it's hospitality not english hehe

i did two booklets for each
so i think that's 8 pages for each

they do look at structure, because if u look at the top of the page where they tell u wat they look for in an answer, it says it there. Everything relates back to English lol i know it sucks :S

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
yeah but it's not the main component of the criteria...if you have everything in there you will get the marks...but of course you have to structure it at least understandably hehe but yeah english is a bitch oh well we're free :D
im not saying i didnt use structure too haha...man im fricken aiming to be one of the 0.16% or whatever that get a band 6 in hospitality.
legislation reprazent.

kkeeiirraa

hmm

i think i got:
1. B
2. B
3. D
4. C
5. C
6. A // think i got this wrong
7. B
8. B
9. A
10. A // think this i wrong too
11. A // possibly this too haha
12. D
13. A
14. B
15. C

hmm i think i did OK.. better than i thought anyway.
for short answer i wrote so so so much, like all over the blank pages and everything.
and for extended responses i did 2 books each question

wonderful ending to the HSC :D wooo

mick19

HSC
N/A
Pretty Good Exam

I thought that exam was pretty good overall, except the last question on commercial cookery, bid dodge, but alright i guess, if you thought bout it. I didnt get to finish the stupid question (hopefully i pick up marks in the short answer and the other long answer). I wrote four pages for the other one (pretty small writing). Oh yeah and structure does count, because it says it at the top of the page (clear and cohesive answer.....or some sh_t) like that. Good luck to all. Hopefully i should do alright.

jackcass2

Maran said:
it cant be B because from 5 degree - 60 degrees is the danger zone for bacteria to grow very quickly. from -8 and below bacteria cannot grow but above that bacteria grows at a very slow rate which can be eliminated very qucikly :S
well we will have to see im still 50 / 50 on the right one because as i said my text book says otherwise. its only 1 mark but we will see.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
i cant remember the questions and i dont have my paper...but comments on the ones you guys are disputing...

• the hazard one...imagine if there is a spill at work. You have to put a wet floor sign there so no-one slips over. This isnt putting anyone at risk...it should be the first priority.

the bacteria growth...danger zone is rapid growth, above 60 theyre destroyed. -18 is freezing point where the bacteria are dormant which leaves -1 (that was my reasoning anyway)

preishable foods....that was a toss-up. the milk, strawberries, potatoes seemed alright seeing potatoes keep sprouting etc. But boiled rice has moisture content as well as low pH therefore it has one or more conditions that bacteria need to multiply. So i put that one. The others were alright

Edit: stuff trying to make a list :S

conorater

HSC
dude i swear ur wrong in some of these aswers, eg num 12 is A, environmental health officers job is'nt to do that. and 9 is A, noise is a type of physical hazard.

where did u even get them from??
now im stressing i got like none of them right, if what u put up there r all correct

What did everyone else get?

1) B
2) B
3) D (not sure)
4) C
5) C
6) D
7) B
8) N
9) A
10) B
11) D
12) D
13) A (not sure)
14) B
15) C

CORRECT ANSWERS (so far)

1) B
2) B
3) D
4) C
5) C
6) D
7) B
8) B
9) A
10) B
11) D
12) D
13) A
14) B (as -1'C nothing grows) or A (no1 knows for sure)- have to wait n see.
15) C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)