Hot Drinks (1 Viewer)

Leggy McLegs

HSC
I'm freezing my arse off (ok, I'm actually freezing my fingers and toes off, and it's not really that cold!) and I am drinking a mocha (I bought a box of 12 mocha sachets the other day), and they're okay, but I want to know of any hot drinks that have very little caffeine in them (I don't want to become addicted to caffeine). I am a tea drinker (I must have a mug of tea a night) and that's enough caffeine for me. I have hot chocolates, but sometimes I get sick of chocolatey stuff. So, does anyone have any ideas of minimal-caffeine hot drinks I can buy or make (could I please have the recipes)?

Skeeta

HSC
buy flavoured teas such as the liptons infusions --> they dont have much caffeine AT ALL, and will warm you up nice and good

hot choccie is always a winnar, but if you get sick of that and are very very tightarse, have hot water with lemon in it :) mmmmmm yummy

also try hot soup/noodles to keep you warm

dandel26

HSC
when ever i'm sick, mum makes me hot lemon and honey tea.......i love it

kow_dude

HSC
I am surprised how no one has said coffee yet....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
soup in a cup, umm decaffeinated lattes and things, different teas (green tea, peppermint tea, those lipton fusion things, whatever they're called), um, mum used to make this thing with hot ribena and rum, it tasted really good although i dont know what else was in it. it sounds weird but its soooo good. er thats all i can think of.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha coffee is ok, especially when theres nothing else around
haha i waited for 3 hours for some shop to open up in cronulla and the coffee shop was the first one :rolleyes: i thought maccas opened at 6am? haha anyways coffee is awesome, especially when u have basically NO sleep the night before! hahah

Skeeta

HSC
Thread Starter wants no caffiene tho..

there is always decaf, but that often defeats the purpose...

i cant have caffiene, zomigod i love coffee, but far out, i had one yesterday, i had hot+cold flushes, and had to pee every 15 minutes for like 2 hours. THEN i couldnt sleep till about 2am

boss told me no more coffees allowed before work :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
at home i alwayz have hot tea at nite

and at uni i usually have hot chocolate or hot cocoa from gloria jeans

yummmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)