hot fuzz (1 Viewer)

icecreamdisco

HSC
yeah, this was great. such a relief after all the oscar-buzzed medocrity of the last few months.

hopefully wright, pegg and frost can keep up the pace set by this and shaun, as they're quickly becoming my favorite dudes for comedy films.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Saw it last night, awesome. The Andy's were easily the funniest guys ever, although pretty much every character was funny in their own way

cloche

Isobel
HSC
HAHA, saw it on the weekend, it was hilarious! This will seem queer, but some moments seem funnier now that I think about them in hindsight! Like Andy's milk moustache:
'You've got a moustache -'
'I knowwwww'

And Danny advising Nicholas to 'switch of that melon of yours' - God, it wouldn't be nearly as funny if someone else had said that line. :rofl:

Oh, and the cameo by Steve Coogan was a pleasant surprise. :D I adore Alan Partridge.

Last edited:

ledzeppelin

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Saw it last night, awesome. The Andy's were easily the funniest guys ever, although pretty much every character was funny in their own way
the femal cop's cliched sexual innuendos were hilarious
i think i'm going to have to return for a repeat viewing

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
the femal cop's cliched sexual innuendos were hilarious
i think i'm going to have to return for a repeat viewing
Yeah I liked her.

"Nothing like a bit of girl-on-girl action. *snort*"

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I missed the very beginning...

...so what happened that was funny in the first 8-10 minutes. I walked in when the three officers were sending Nick away.

watkinzez

HSC
AlleyCat said:
I missed the very beginning...

...so what happened that was funny in the first 8-10 minutes. I walked in when the three officers were sending Nick away.
A montage with voice over detailing Angel's highly successful career. And Santa.

trent@woodlawn

HSC
great Movie!!!

i Work At A Greater Union. It Has Been A Very Very Popular Movie.

sadly I Think I Liked It More For The Pretty Cool Action Scenes Opposed To Some Of The Funnier Momements.

overall Best Movie I Have Seen All Year!!

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Hot Fuzz is fckin fantastic. I'm in London at the moment, so I can't look at any British cops the same way anymore.

To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, watch Shaun of the Dead and Bad Boys II before you go. So many shot steals and in-jokes.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
yeah the shaun of the dead in-jokes were great - i can't look at cornettos in shops without a giggle, haha

i am soooo relieved that this movie was friggin fantastic, i was worried i'd be disappointed but HELL NO it was awesome!

i did love when nick begins his rampage and kicks the 70 year old woman square in the face... too funny!

and being a shakespeare nerd i do have to agree that those people deserved to have their "accident" haha

B35tY

HSC
This was the greatest movie ever. Now I have to see Shaun of the Dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)