Hot Sexy Babes Wanted (1 Viewer)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Heya there!

Im llyrai, looking for hot sexy babes to read my MW, anyone interested? I'll definantly return the favours (of kind, unspecified) hehehe *wink wink

Last edited:

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
oh heres a hot sexy babe waiting to read your MW. is it a performance piece? maybe your favor could be appropriated and improvised into the act? hehe *wink wink wink

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Private screenings only babe. But you sound like a nice girl, maybe you can call your friends over too? we could make it sort of a party :) Theres enough of Llyrai to go around, im sure. and any encores and extra favours, are a.ok by me. Chat soon sexy.

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
would you like to join us cocoa??? im sure i can be the milk to ur chocolate.. and all three of us can get extra creamy!!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
To hotcocoababe:
OMG, this thread has only been up for 10 mins, and already you tainted it! Damn you hotcocoababe!! You leave llyrai to his picking-upping of hot sexy babes to himself!

To beautiful sweet vic_chick:
Anythign will look nice on you, im sure. I bet you are one of those nice girls who are very cute, without even trying. And dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. If they do, just gimme their name, and I'll take care of them. *wink.

but as for what to wear...anything, if nothing at all :)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Exactly so! I agree totally!

If youre not going to join in hotcocoababe, then just go away. vic_chick cant come...in dressed as she is when other people are looking. do you really think it is fair on vic_chick? No, llyrai thinks not.

Cmon, vicky baby. ive been wanting you so long, and heres my chance to perform for you, to your every satisfaction. *kiss

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
*pushes that man-she b-grade immo beverage to the side.

*pulls vic_chick closer.

*Licks​

*Licks​

*Licks​

*tongue action.

J

jhakka

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

You're a strange person, Llyrai.

S

Shuter

jhakka said:
I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

You're a strange person, Llyrai.
But then again, all people who like english are.

*runs

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
What, is this the new way to bludge? Ok, maybe not new, and I'm bludging now. But since the topic is open, WTH is this thread about? A postmodern study in the relationship between perception, language and hormonal responses within a virtual world or simulacrum perpetuated by a "meta-language"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)