Hot!! (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
phew unbelievable, i checked the BoM and they have a weather station at uni and todays max temp was twice the max temp of oct 13 last year and over 6 degrees over the highest recorded temp for oct 03. I had a test today and my arm kept sticking to the table, it is so hard to write in pencil when your hands are sweaty, calculus + smudges probly means my success in the test will be limited.

It had better be under 30 when the exams are on. I had to install my new cooling system in my computer today coz it was running hot, i was going to wait until the hols but i couldnt stand the sound of my poor cooling fans running like handheld vacuums! :)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
yeah, was pretty damn hot today...I went for a swim in my college pool just before walking to class which made sitting in a hot lecture theater for 2 hours somewhat bearable. Apparently there is a cold change coming through tonight, im keen to see some crazy weather with the cold air hitting the warm air..maybe another hailstorm so classes are cancelled :p

DV8

HSC
Utter crazyness! So glad I had the day off today... I feel I used it constructively :p hmmmm...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What was the temperature today? Two out of my four classes were air conditioned, so I managed alright:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
got to 41 apparently.. not happy... although i did go to my math lecture just cause i knew the CT theatre was airconditioned.. maybe hot weather is a good thing?!?!?!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Since asking that question, I heard it got up to 38 degrees, but there is always variation. I like hot weather, but not quite that hot:eek:.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Bureau of meteorology said:
Newcastle for Thursday
Mainly dry. Slight chance of a shower and a little thunder later in the day. Moderate to fresh northwest winds.
UV Index 8 [Very High] decreasing to 6 [High] under cloud.
Min:22 Max:37
Looks like another day of hot weather (albeit not as hot) and lots of lounging around the pool for me :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
evilc said:
Looks like another day of hot weather (albeit not as hot) and lots of lounging around the pool for me :D
screw you!
poor me will be spending 3 hrs locked in an un-aircon lab with a stinking hot lab coat on! AND enclosed shoes!

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
i didn't know that u were in newcastle, merethrond! wow, how many people on the bored of studies is? It gets really hot over callaghan (sp?) north lambton way (thats where i live) and i'm like right on top of the hill so we get the hot sun in the morning and afternoon :vcross:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
music dr said:
i didn't know that u were in newcastle, merethrond! wow, how many people on the bored of studies is? It gets really hot over callaghan (sp?) north lambton way (thats where i live) and i'm like right on top of the hill so we get the hot sun in the morning and afternoon :vcross:
Yeah, I'm at Newcastle:). The people on this forum that go to Newcastle University are:

mrbassman
hipsta_jess
honky tonk
PrincessSJ
DV8
Cyph
clive (evilc)
great_gregory
um..
Ranger Stacie

I think that is about it. Sorry if I left anyone out:).

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Merethrond said:
The people on this forum that go to Newcastle University are:

mrbassman
hipsta_jess
honky tonk
PrincessSJ
DV8
Cyph
clive (evilc)
great_gregory
um..
Ranger Stacie
+ FadeToBlack

I think that's the lot.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
Am i like the only school kind tho, from newcastle? i'm pretty sure i'm the only kid from Newy High...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
music dr said:
Am i like the only school kind tho, from newcastle? i'm pretty sure i'm the only kid from Newy High...
There are a fair few people on this forum in year 12 that live in the Newcastle region I think. I know/knew a fair few people from Newcastle High, and a few more people that knew other people from Newcastle High:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i was in year 12 and chatting here.. and now im at uni and chatting here... and i live in newy

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
music dr said:
for real, i live sort of near you. and i drink at the duke of wellington like twice a week.

and have lots of friends that live round chiplin/baker/hawkins/regent st

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I think that the closest to the duke that i have been was when we pulled over outside there and i swapped positions with my friend who was driving because he was too stoned to feel the accelerator and brakes :eek:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
whats the go with this weather at the moment? i have to dig out my winter stuff again!!
i watched 'The Day After Tomorrow' recently and its kinda freaky!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)