Hot! (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
oh yeh i noticed the flies when i walked to the shops today....

they begun stalking me! Have had no problems with flies or heat in exam rooms though.

Just the rain last week caused alot of noise on the roof...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i had a fly annoy me during the maths extension exam :mad: good thing it wasn't around fo rthe whole 2 hours tho

success

HSC
yeah, summer is the best! as H.S.What? said, its what makes us Australian! we gotta love the heat! "out on the patio we sit, and the humidity we breathe"-Gangajang

its been rainy here the last few days, and freakin stormy today, it was nice though. i love the summertime afternoon storms, espescially on a friday afternoon, just seems so soothing.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
haha in retaliation to it being so nice today and having to do health, im going to bondi beach tommorow if i can be bothered to wake @ 7.45am. im so not a morning person -_-

bxc_baby

HSC
summer is gay i hate it.. i think i wil move 2 some where colder like antantica for the summer i love winter were u can snug up in bed n its ok 2 sleep in.. have a feeling tho that summer wont b to bad..haha mayb cause i gettin ducted air con in one week!! whoot.. i hav been waitin so long my house get so bloody hot.. kinda lookin 4ward 2 tha music exam considering the music rooms r jus about the only air con rooms in tha skool.. hmm... having second thoughts about that music exam..eek

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
wow, that looks absolutely mesmerising. i wish i was there right now....stupid sping, stupid summer, stupid flies, stupid heat!!!!!!!!! dammit it sucks. whenever im walking outside, some fly just has to come and buzz around and that too near my ear and my face. i killed three yesterday....so happy.

Valeroso

HSC
YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAKING CRAZY! Why and how the fuck could you hate the best season in the world? Summer = Girls, summer clothes, SUMMER HOLIDAYS, Christmas, New Year, HAPPINESS, the BEEEEEEEEEEEEACH! Surfing, waves, blue skies, and even when it rains in Summer, its beautiful! God, this thread is absurd. Maybe you should all move to Northern European countries like Finland, where their Winter's are 4 months long and they have to endure 4 months of darkness, the cold, and excessive rain! Their Summers aren't that brilliant either! They practically have a Summer deficit. Maybe that may explain why they have the highest suicide rate in the world. Can't believe any of you are dissing Summer. It pisses me off! Ungrateful bastards... pft! Te kaikki olette tyhmiä! Sinä olet paholainen!! Perkeleet! (A dose of Finnish swearing for all of you! :))

olchik

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Yeah... But you're from Russia.
So.....? I can't love summer if I live in Russia? :) Can you imagine, we have summer too and it lasts 3 months. And we have so much fun: swimming, playing beach volleyball, beach dancing parties and all this stuff....

Majaaaaa

HSC
:eek:

THEN STAY INSIDE AND STUDY

god... its all u 95+ aiming people.. surprised u know what summer looks like..

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Fuckin heat. It gets so hot in my room I can't sleep so I have to turn the fan on, and then I wake up later with a sore throat cause I'm still not over a throat infection I got about 3 months ago.

soul_guardian

HSC
Yup, Im more of a cool day person, overcast with the possiblity of rain

al_x

short*
HSC
im not a 95+ person! id say more of a 70s person. perhaps the heat is just an excuse not to study lol... i have soo many excuses

05er

HSC
I feel sorry for you city kids; must be sooo hot! Here in cool Coffs it's just on 25* with an Easterly blowing in at the right time :)

But it sucks when it's hot during an exam; you just can't think!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
It's not summer that I don't like - it's the only season I can dive! - it's more the rapid and random temperature changes.

Say, 16C one day, and 32C the next - drives me up the wall. It's usually fucking humid, too.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
05er said:
I feel sorry for you city kids; must be sooo hot! Here in cool Coffs it's just on 25* with an Easterly blowing in at the right time :)

But it sucks when it's hot during an exam; you just can't think!
damn youre lucky. it was so hot today, i died by just walking 15 minutes to blacktown library!! dayam. i hate this hot weather, can't wait to get to america....wonderful snow, here i come!

stupid hsc, stupid spring/summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)