House M.D. (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
No, he's busy at the moment, somewhere outside Kyoto. Four hudred years ago, I might add.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Apparently House is going to turn employment into the Thunderdome ...

While trying to solve every case by himself, he starts looking for a new team, and to do so he takes on about forty doctors and crosses job interviews with Survivor (if it were anyone else, this would only end badly). But here's the twist: instead of learning forty names when he's only taking on four or five for his team, House has them wearing numbers and refers to them by numbers (there's one character called "Thirteen" who has a difficult name to pronounce or House simply doesn't bother to learn it, so the name sticks).

However, the original Cottages (little Houses) will probably still be involved in some way; Foreman apparently has his own rival diagnostics unit at Mercy General while Cameron is in Arizona with Chase.
Sounds good, no?

princesskt

HSC
sladehk said:
dam im still@ season 1 but catching up fast ;)

but ive been bad and read spoilers till season 3 =.=

anywayz, they need an asian.. like hiro!
Hehe I've only just started season 2 lol, I got it for my bday yesterday lol hehe

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
and we need to congratulate channel 10 for airing on time!!

longtusk

HSC
Bacilli said:
I just finished watching HOUSE M.D. Season 3 no 24 and Cameron, Chase and Foreman all quit. Also, after reading many forums, they will not be coming back in season 4 either.

Their gone! The show will now be offically shit without Cameron.

HERE HERE! I'm not going to watch it anymore if she doesn't come back as a main supporting character... I don't care about those other newb doctors ):
CAMERON4LYF!!!!1111

I hope Chase and Foreman come back too. It's just not the same without them... *sigh*

What did people think of the season 4 premiere?

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
all three will be back to the series. but in a different way. that's at least what all the spoilers before hand in this thread said.

they'll be back. a little later.

HSC
At the Red Carpet part of the Emmy's, the guy who plays foreman said that foreman would go back to House - although he didn't really want to

i also noticed that the credits have not been altered for the start of the fourth season - the actors playing Cameron, Foreman and Chase are still listed.

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
I know. when i first heard his real accent i was like WOAH.

you should see Hugh Laurie's early productions along with stephen fry. they are just HILARIOUS!! go on youtube. type in hugh laurie and stephen fry and laugh your head off.

Laurie is incredibly talented. on top of his accents he plays sooo many instruments and make wierd noises with his mouth. lol

just check him up on youtube.

jazzbaby

HSC
lol what about him on stuart little hehehe he looks SO much better on house

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
his role on stuart little is so minor. since uni he's been with stephen fry. their show has 3 series or more i think. he's also been on Rowan Atkinson's historical statire Blackadder for 2 series and specials. They're the best comedy one could get. =)

bassistx

HSC
Yay! It's on todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD

Crappy I ca't burn the first season onto DVD though. It has to be HD-compat. crap. Grrr. And I don't have an HD DVD player.
I missed the first season. I only watched the 2nd. Maybe the 3rd... Is this the fourth now?

Tala Grey

HSC
I think it's the fourth season but it just ended...

It's gotten so crap lately because of the new characters. -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)