How about: Worst Private School? (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
hmmmmmmmmmmm apple:p

will that story ever die:rolleyes:
i've heard different versions and not sure which (if any) is true~

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
boys taking apple sauce to the back of the chapel and licking it off each other?
i think someone also said that they just wanted to put apple sauce on chapel walls as a muck up day thing and the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

this has nothing to do with apples but i've also heard 2 boys were kissing in chapel and their braces got caught. hmm.

krissy7685

Meriden in Strathfield

Has to be the WORST school ever.. the uniform looks like bananas in pyjamas uniforms..
they sooo dont prepare u for uni and they have not one sympathetic bone in the body well the principal anywayz

my friends mum dies when she was in year 10 and cos she missed like school for a little while (HELLO GRIEVING) They kicked her out.. and said she would hafta repeat... could they get any lower...

krissy7685

Oh and about the apple chapel thing its like 15 years old and there were girls involved too...

krissy7685

My boyfriend went to knox..
he finished last year.. that year had some top blokes in it... he played soccer too

krissy7685

i like to spot my knox boys..
i can spot them out a mile away
i dunno if thats good or bad..
whats twintips real name...

no twintip is not it..!

krissy7685

i knew these loosers from knox and the 3 of them were all james's and they called themselves the 'triumvirates'
how gay...

u know why is it when u have a puppy and u buy them a million toys they only wanna chew on ur shoes?

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by SPX

They are the oldest school I think in Australia
FWIW Grammar also claims that title, there's an ongoing rivalry. Most people, me included, don't care :p. It's not as if that has much to do with the school today.

They are underacheivers in terms of academic performance and are located in Carlingford, pretty close to James Ruse.
Underachievers is a terribly polite way of putting it :p. But you don't go to a school like Kings for a good education, you go there for the culture. This is not necessarily a bad thing, not everyone is interested or needs a good education.

SPX

Knox is the hole mate, you try so hard in rugby and still don't win the CAS, you spend $15, 000 a year and don't get your moneys worth, your students get beaten and pushed around at half of the North Shores stations and your school has offered scholarships to every top athelete at our school. Even our facilities in Oxford Falls, where our cricket, tennis, soccer, rugby ovals are are much better than your schools. I mean you have garden days where the old farts come and look at the schools flowers. HAHAHAHAHA and by the way....:p

Twintip

Every single thing you have said in that post is factually wrong. Btw the only time I ever played Pius in rugby we won 89-0. ;) :p

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
how about we say they're both good, so no one would be happy?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by jezzmo
it's not working! twintip seems to be happy!
hmm, we can't have that now, can we? gotta do something about it..

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else (although, realistically, Barker would be fine as well, it has a similar culture, and CHICKS).

haha how funny is shouting that out at randoms.

Pius pfft who's even heard of it? Sounds like a hole. :p
shouting out what??? knox boys do seem to think it's amusing to yell "barker barker barker" at us (in the voice... knox/barker ppl will understand!)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
hmmmmmm, sometimes i wish that i knew wat you's were all going on about, and actually knew a bit bout the schools, but then i just remind myself "its Sydney", and i get over it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)