How about: Worst Private School? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
I don't understand that bit (never had it said to me) but the thing that is fun shouting is "chicks" whenever chicks walk past, like at the CAS events, the Barker girls get either "CHICKS" or "barker barker barker" (said quick like buggerbuggerbugger).

CHICKS!

aahah I still find it amusing.
i've never had "chicks" yelled at me... but i have had "barker barker barker" - yes said quick like bugger buggerbugger said to me, not only at CAS and stuff, but even at places like wahroonga station (although they are too scared to do it when u are with guys... only when i'm there with other girls!)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
jezzmo - r u a barker boy?? just looking at some of your earlier posts, defending barker.....

i'm sure twintip isn't litterally throwing stones at girls... from what i gather, he's quite the good at spading (for non-barker ppl, spading=flirting)....

krissy7685

some of my best friends went to barker and finished last year and some of my other best friends went to Knox..
i would rather not be at ANY of those upper north shore private schools... some of those girls are so naive (sorry u guys.. the ones i knew at plc were)... and they set a bad example :rolleyes:

i just hope u all arent like that...:D

SPX

About that Pius losing in rugby, 89:0. I never heard that, in fact in the 80s the Pius team was one if not the best in Rugby in NSW, we used to beat Joeys back then. I admit our rugby team is crap now, thats why I support Riverview rugby, because they are Catholic and our school has close ties with them. We are more of a soccer school though. But considering Knox puts all that time and energy and money into rugby and they still couldn't win the CAS title last year, well you do suck. We'll see what happens.
And how can you say all my info was factually wrong? Please do prove me wrong, although you can't that's just an easy way to get out of an argument. Shows how dumb Knox boys are. So I recommend you go rub some apple sauce on your bum chums and lick it off, that seems to be the well known tradition at Knox, isn't it?

PIUS 1: KNOX 0

HAHAHAHAHA. Heres what Twintip looks like now...:(

fatmuscle

HSC
I"M AN EX-BARKER BOY
and ashamed of it :p

heheh, jking

the only thing i did for my school was run for the CAS aths.

(11.4 for the 100m)

the only thing my school did for me was JACKALL

oh yeah, i also donated about $99999 worth of compulsory donations

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
pacific hills grammer.. my cuz goes there.. wat a loser.

or...
st john pauls

Twintip

Originally posted by SPX
considering Knox puts all that time and energy and money into rugby and they still couldn't win the CAS title last year, well you do suck. We'll see what happens.
And how can you say all my info was factually wrong? Please do prove me wrong, although you can't that's just an easy way to get out of an argument. Shows how dumb Knox boys are.
Before last year, we had won the 3 years previously. I'll be more than happy to compare HSC results with you when they are released if you think we're so stupid.

Okay. For the benefit of SPX:

Originally posted by SPX
Knox is the hole mate, you try so hard in rugby and still don't win the CAS, you spend $15, 000 a year and don't get your moneys worth, your students get beaten and pushed around at half of the North Shores stations and your school has offered scholarships to every top athelete at our school. Even our facilities in Oxford Falls, where our cricket, tennis, soccer, rugby ovals are are much better than your schools. I mean you have garden days where the old farts come and look at the schools flowers. HAHAHAHAHA and by the way....:p
- With 1600 students at the prep and senior schools, clearly there is some benefit in that sort of education. Clearly that many parents think the fees are justified. There are so many schools like Knox, you are effectively saying that thousands upon thousands of parents are wrong.
- The only incident I have ever heard about occurring at a station was of one guy in my year who had an organised fight with a St Ives kid in the year above, beat the shit out of him and left the school soon after.
- Knox does not have any blatant imports in practically every sport I can think of. I'm sure that if that did actually happen, that Knox would not have been the only school. This years' soccer, rugby, athletics, swimming and basketball teams (the only ones I can be sure of) all had students who have been students at the school for an extended period of time.
- RE Facilities, I don't know what yours are like but ours are perfectly adequate for our needs. Be more specific, what are your cricket grounds like compared to, say, Curagul, for example?
- Garden days are held at houses with big gardens in the area, not at the school. Any landscaping undertaken at school is promptly killed off by the students.

So as you can see, everything you said is wrong. Please shut the fuck up now, and crawl back into your hole.

But not before we give you the chop! hahahaha.

SPX: -95 Any other school: 100

You are just shitty because you keep getting barred from joining CAS. SOUR GRAPES IS ALL THIS IS. hahahahah.

Last edited:

hazza

Originally posted by Twintip

But not before we give you the chop! hahahaha.

I read your post without carring really about what you were saying, knox doesnt really "suck" they are just dirty apple chappel pricks.

Now this "giving the chop" business. Do you understand what your doing?

And why the fuck did knox give us the chop on the weekend, WE ARE NOT CATHOLIC !!!!

Twintip

We didn't. :confused: You are from Shore, right? We know you aren't Catholic.

You guys choked. :p But at 3 tries to 1 the better team won in the end.

hazza

How much did you guys end up paying the refs. And yes you gave us the chop.

"Uhh... game shouldve been over five minutes ago but knox havent scored the final points yet......"
*penalty*
*penalty*
*penalty*
"OK knox finally scored.. games over"

hazza

All the refs on the days where shockers.

A "Late hit" was given if the guy was hit 1second after he kicked it, even if tackler was mid air.

BAH!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
it's really misleading when they put the actual fees as the subtotal, and then the total with the donations!

anyway, now the donations are compulsory at my school too. that as well as a gold coin here... $5 there.. another $3 here. and then u buy raffle tickets and yea. $$$

krissy7685

one of my dear friends once quoted (very amusing..sorry abbotsleigh people)

"" If pigs might fly, abbotsleigh would be an airport""

i dunno if its just me and i knwo some moron will say yeh it is just u ...

but i do find that funny..

and KNOX rules..
the guys there are awesome...

so does Barker..

but that chick that keeps praising barker is getting annoying....
just get over it... its only a school.... u may aswell be school mascot u pretty promote it enough here...
so is the mascot a cow? cos u seem to like cows...

fatmuscle

HSC
chick praising barker?
LOL!

I went there, nothing to praise about.

Other than the fact that it's 30mins walk from my house, or a 5min drive. (so i wake up 10mins b4 school starts)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)