How accurate are you school ATAR estimations? I'm really scared...:'( (1 Viewer)

2KL4SKL

HSC
Omg I am really worried because the estimate the school gave me after Trials is way below what I want...is it possible to increase? I'm sorry I can't be specific and say exactly how much but is it possible?

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Omg I am really worried because the estimate the school gave me after Trials is way below what I want...is it possible to increase? I'm sorry I can't be specific and say exactly how much but is it possible?
what r u upset coz u got 99.95% n not a 100% n scared that ur not gonna get a UAI of 100?

all i cn say it depends on the cohort of that yr, i mean who knows u could get scaled by 20 marks or even just 2 marks.
n don't worry im on the same boat.

Last edited:

saberbladexx

HSC
what r u upset coz u got 99.95% n not a 100% n scared that ur not gonna get a UAI of 100?
Why post crap like this, now i understand why people on this forum belittle you and dislike you, they have a very good reason.

And OP yes you can improve.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Why post crap like this, now i understand why people on this forum belittle you and dislike you, they have a very good reason.

And OP yes you can improve.
coz that's the problem, people post stuff like they get in the 90s n scared that they faaaaail, it's stupid.

absorber

HSC

all i cn say it depends on the cohort of that yr, i mean who knows u could get scaled by 20 marks or even just 2 marks.
n don't worry im on the same boat.
Shut. Up. What if the OP wants law, huh? Think of that. Then they'll almost need 99.95. Think of that?

@OP: an estimate is only an estimate; you can still easily change that by shooting above your weight in the actual hsc exams, which, after all, are the most important part.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Some schools take pleasure in giving their students low estimates and derive gratification from the sight of their students working to death trying to overturn the estimate.

Niek

HSC
I completely ignored my estimate - it really depends on your subjects, your ranking etc etc
And the estimate is just completely raw- who knows how much you will improve over the next 4 weeks?! :idea:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You're really in no position to belittle anyone.....honestly.

coz that's the problem, people post stuff like they get in the 90s n scared that they faaaaail, it's stupid.
LOL, at least they don't spam around. Attention seeking behaviour is not cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)