How are 2007ers finding year 12? (1 Viewer)

IceOnFire

HSC
I have got a 3unit Maths test and English speech tomorrow..

"Imaginative journeys occur within the realm of our mind..."

Lols start of my speech.. meh..

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
How am i finding year 12? I find it to be bitch. I am bombarded with assignments and tests that are qucikly coming up. :burn: Well I better just get used to it, they didn't call it the "year of hell" for nothing.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
It seems to be nothing different, although my school is pretty laxed about everything...this years yr12 walked out of their exams after an hour... yeah my mouth dropped open too.
I'm doing heaps more study than I used to although not entirely stressed yet, but I'm sure it'll come as I'm one of those UAI of 98 freaks.

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Isn't that a good thing? :eek:
almost holidays? yes, thats good
the term's almost over? nope, because i dont remember any/much of the work!! :(

the pospinator said:
this coming week is officially declared week of hell for me, got like 5 assessments due ><"
i second that. only im changing it to the fortnight of hell, 5 assessment tasks in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
HSC
is it just my school (normo), or do all the schools say that they will try their best to spread out assessments and yet we get stacked with assessments in one week? dodgy schools and their teachers...:burn:

but yeh.. was up until 3 am doing an eco report and stayed up all night to try and finish my eng speech.. even tho i still had about 5 days to do it.. i wanted to get it over and done with.. problem was i still didnt finish that night.. oh well.. lesson learned..:rofl:

upside to assessments? 4 down. 2 to go!! chem and maths 2u.. cant be that bad.. then holidays.. sweet holidays.. only to be wasted on studying.. maybe if i get around to it...:sleep:

damn hsc.. ruins life on multiple levels.. DIE!!!:mad1:

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
is it just my school (normo), or do all the schools say that they will try their best to spread out assessments and yet we get stacked with assessments in one week? dodgy schools and their teachers...:burn:

damn hsc.. ruins life on multiple levels.. DIE!!!:mad1:
u said it, i hate it when they get stacked up in one week :mad1:

Beege

HSC
lol the only holidays i will be studying in will be the holidays before my trials and the holidays before the HSC

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
It'll be odd too that we don't have 6 weeks of doing nothing like at the end of all the other years...I'll miss that but I suppose I won't be bored.

dukey

HSC
In my opinion, its the same thing was grade 11 just heavier work load.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Need to do work.

Eg. IPT task due next Monday. *Really* have to get it finished >.<'''

Agywaggy

HSC
Year 12 is Year 12! Year 12 is the HSC which is probably the most important year of our whole schooling life ( yer, just pointing out the bleeding obvious), but its part of life. We just have to be smart about it.
Were all smart and we'll ALL get through it. How about the other i don't know like thousands and millions people who have gone thorugh what were goiing through, they've all survived. and we WILL too!!!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Btw Airie, how'd that silly Physics test of yours go?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
m0ofin said:
Btw Airie, how'd that silly Physics test of yours go?
Well, waste of 90 minutes of my life <.< I don't think I got anything out of doing it x.x Took me so long to come up with a redesign of a famous experiement though, and gee, you practically don't need ANY research beforehand, you could talk about the two sources, like, yeah. Feels like general knowledge/bullshit...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)