• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How are people so smart? (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
facts i spent like a month straight studying bio and i didnt even b6
whyyy ive studied hard for bio but a really weird mark that I didnt' expect at all blew my rank to shit which sucked
was gonna break into top 10, so not so sure if im gonna do that great anymore
im gonna clutch hsc n trials tho

dkyuong

HSC
whyyy ive studied hard for bio but a really weird mark that I didnt' expect at all blew my rank to shit which sucked
so whats your rank now?

harperissleepy

HSC
same thing happened to me :( went from 9 to 24.....

pablo34

HSC
N/A
lol do u guys ever look on hsc ninja and see all the guys who got a band 6 in every hard subject and then just feel depressed because of how smart they are compared to you.
It depends on how abstract the subject is. Typically, the speed at which you consume information determines your potential for achieving a high mark.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
it’s likely that no matter how hard i study i’ll get max get 3/5 band 6’s for my subjects because in the past 6 years at my school legal, visual arts, and maths std 2 are the only subjects (that i also do) that have gotten band 6s. and the dux last year only got like 2 or 3 band 6’s as well. but i reckon it’ll still only be maths or visual arts for me because i’m not the best at legal. this is even though all my mark averages are 90+… the life of a 400+ ranked school student 😍😍😍 ITS OKAY IM MANIFESTING THAT I WILL DO SO WELL AND WE ALL WILL DO SO WELL NO MATTER OUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND WE WILL ALL GET BAND 6’s WOOOO 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
so whats your rank now?
18/40, it was 13 before
The test mark i obtained would have pushed me into top 10 but I'm not gonna worry about things I can't control yk

v.tex

HSC
It depends on how abstract the subject is. Typically, the speed at which you consume information determines your potential for achieving a high mark.
off topic but how is actuarial studies going- considering it for uni. Do u recommend doing 4U Math for HSC to help with the degree.

nitto

HSC
lol do u guys ever look on hsc ninja and see all the guys who got a band 6 in every hard subject and then just feel depressed because of how smart they are compared to you.
lmao yeah. tho you can have raw intelligence but still be outcompeted by those who work harder and efficiently

carrotsss

HSC
it’s likely that no matter how hard i study i’ll get max get 3/5 band 6’s for my subjects because in the past 6 years at my school legal, visual arts, and maths std 2 are the only subjects (that i also do) that have gotten band 6s. and the dux last year only got like 2 or 3 band 6’s as well. but i reckon it’ll still only be maths or visual arts for me because i’m not the best at legal. this is even though all my mark averages are 90+… the life of a 400+ ranked school student 😍😍😍 ITS OKAY IM MANIFESTING THAT I WILL DO SO WELL AND WE ALL WILL DO SO WELL NO MATTER OUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND WE WILL ALL GET BAND 6’s WOOOO 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
my school had had no b6 in 4 of my subjects for like 4 years before my year, just because it hasn’t happened much in the past doesn’t mean you can’t :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)