How are you feeling today? (1 Viewer)

pomsky

HSC
i think its the weather tbh. Its draining me too. Also idk im not that hungry rn but idk if i should still have dinner ugh

all in all, i feel pretty meh today
I don't understand how it can rain nearly non-stop for so long? But given the weather's sorry state, I kinda want to just walk in the rain for the hell of it haha. Feeling stressed yet apathetic at the same time. It's great being me.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
First time I've cried in a long time

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
What's up ?
Nothing really serious but this essay is surprisingly annoying (but I'm sure if I hadn't left it to the last minute I'd be able to do it fine) I haven't had to write 1.5k words for a while (Plus we were told we shouldn't have room for examples and I need to put an example just in order to full fill the word count :bomb:)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Nothing really serious but this essay is surprisingly annoying (but I'm sure if I hadn't left it to the last minute I'd be able to do it fine) I haven't had to write 1.5k words for a while (Plus we were told we shouldn't have room for examples and I need to put an example just in order to full fill the word count :bomb:)
Haha
Good luck with it :)

Better time management next time

mreditor16

HSC
Feeling stressed as fuck about an upcoming maths exam, which I'm very unprepared for.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i actually went to bed before 2am last night so for the first time in so long I feel fantastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)