How are you guys cramming for English Paper 2? (1 Viewer)

sillyb3

HSC
N/A
Any good cramming techniques guys? Are you memorising essays or just learning quotes and effects?

So incredibly unmotivated!!!! Also anyone reckon that they'll get asked to do another text type besides an essay? :smile:

Danstar2

HSC
I doubt that we will get another text type other than an essay. If we did it would most likely be in Witness. Just cram quotes and techniques.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Im just yelling out random quotes and techniques, and then im okay

_Arsenal_

HSC
If they asked for any other text type, other than an essay, they're going to see probably 85% of the state fail that particular question, lol. From my memory, it has just been essays for quite some time now and I don't think they'll throw a spanner in the works.

mike12345678

HSC
This is why its better to study for both paper's at least a week beforehand so you don't leave yourself with one day to study for Paper 2 :)
hey wow. i thought you were an optimist.

edit:
theres still a whole day to study make use of that :p

sillyb3

HSC
N/A
This is why its better to study for both paper's at least a week beforehand so you don't leave yourself with one day to study for Paper 2 :)
Ooooooh really, you don't say? lol
I know but I mean last minute study sessions. The thing is I wasn't doing well in English so I tried reaaaaaally hard in trials and it really paid of I'm ranking 1st. But because I put so much energy in trying for trials I none left for the actual HSC.........

wavess

HSC
If you're memorising key points from an essay that you've done previously, is that still considered memorising an essay?

wootwoot1234

HSC
Any good cramming techniques guys? Are you memorising essays or just learning quotes and effects?

So incredibly unmotivated!!!! Also anyone reckon that they'll get asked to do another text type besides an essay? :smile:
probably just quotes, effects and themes

sillyb3

HSC
N/A
If you're memorising key points from an essay that you've done previously, is that still considered memorising an essay?
When I say memorising essay I mean like word for word heaps of people do that, personally I can't cos then I won't answer the questions but I think memorising key points is great :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)