how are you studying for cfs? (1 Viewer)

Ninja

i know what u mean......... i havent really touched on cafs cos all my exams r on now.... and i have just over a week break until cafs..... but i hope to just go over our notes and summarise them and then just spend a couple of days working on memorising them....... uuummm there is a lot but try to break it down into smaller sections..... ive found that making posters works! make posters with important facts and read them every nigh before u go to sleep and just think bout them!
hope that helps!

jo assad

hey Leanne
yeah i agree therer are alot to remember but i have acrinims to remember lots of the crap that nedds to been known so try that, they work and they're easy! good luck with the rest of the hsc, and beliive me, u will b fine in cafs! for sure!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Theres a lot to remember but then again there is a lot of overlapping

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The syllabus is helpful. I've written it out several times, so basically if you know which dot point they're asking for, you use your common sense.

Hayley C

its just so hard coz everythin sounds the same, like u cant really break it up coz its all the same!

babyjess

HSC
N/A
i'm just reading thru my notes. theres not a lot u can study, really as the course is fairly simple and logical. i have 8 days (or did have...) in between my last exam and cafs, and am getting VERY bored.

starlyte

all u have to do is learn to bullshit like crazy. and if all else fails, put in a bit baout well being. if u go thru the whole list, you'll at least have a whole page. when i do that i usually get full marks...so WELLBEING! put it in!

Leanne

HSC
well i've starting memorising the syllabus...not too hard....and i reckon as long asi have that...i'll be fine- like u've all been saying...i'll just crap my lil heartout!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)