How awesome is the new SAM diary? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Flick to the back. The SAM benefits part. OMG!!

Discounts from:

Sunglass hut. Portmans. Krispy Kreme. Civic Video. Bag and Baggage. Gloria Jeans. Healthy Life. JB Hi Fi. RJ's Sandwich Works (and many more). Places where I would actually SHOP.

Oh, man. So good. I'm seriously considering spending another year at uni after this, if only because the side benefits are so good!!!!

HSC
N/A
I love SAM.

I will have little hesitation in plugging it for all I'm worth at orientation day :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i got the sam package today after walking into the room and flashing my groovy letter.

Was just wondering, i can' find the bit about the free drinks - can someone tell me where it is, or tell me what it is exactly. We get a certain amount of free drinks, but not sure how much, and of what.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
K. said:
Where do normal people get their diaries from?
it comes in the sam package. So you need to be a member. I'm not sure if they give them out freely anymore.

That reminds me, I'm also hoping the coop shop has those poster calendars. I <3 those!!! I have it up on my wall i write every important thing/assessment on it.

K.

HSC
Oh cool. I'm joining, I don't use diaries or calendars, but still.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its preloaded on the card from memory?

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Yah, and they swipe it to take beer/drinks/coffee off. 'Cept it doesn't work at Globe or the Coffee cart, only Marxines. :(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
maybe. I'm just wondering WHAT we get for free though. Is it 108$ of alcohol? I thought it was like 108$ of different things, like 40$ of coffee..., etc

does anyone know what we get? :/

Kegs

HSC
Cyan, we get 20 free coffees and 20 free beers/soft drinks. They are loaded on your card, and the free ones expire on 31st of March. Enjoy!

HSC
N/A
eeeek so we have to do much drinking before 31st of March? I thought it'd last all year :(

ALLLICE

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
That reminds me, I'm also hoping the coop shop has those poster calendars. I <3 those!!! I have it up on my wall i write every important thing/assessment on it.
:uhhuh: There was a whole stack of them there today

*sigh* the whole expiry date on the free drinks sucks... I turn 18 shortly after :( and it doen't seem as awesome to use the discount up on 'carbonated soft drinks'...LAWL lemonade... :mad1:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
:uhhuh: There was a whole stack of them there today

*sigh* the whole expiry date on the free drinks sucks... I turn 18 shortly after :( and it doen't seem as awesome to use the discount up on 'carbonated soft drinks'...LAWL lemonade... :mad1:
You could always buy me drinks....

HSC
N/A
actually I will have stacks of free drinks I can't use (beer = no, soft drink + Lynn = don't go there)

let's have a party and I'll shout you all :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)