How bad was the exam??? (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yep it was the devil......i found even the first question ok, but after about question 6 i was :eek: .........yep thats rite....i said eek!!!
Lol it had 2 have been one of the hardest for many years now!

bec_powell

yep i failed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
almost every question i was like what the ?
i'm so glad i didnt drop a subject cause maths isnt counting for me now

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeh same. But really, if there are a lot of people same situation as us "failers" then it will mean we wont actually do that bad, bcos the UAI and HSC work on percentages.....

Its all bout percentages!

-[Kakashi]-

HSC
some of those questions r FUDGED!!!
too complicated for ppl who dun understand engwrish very well..!!:chainsaw:

and that block question... the AP one..
wat did ppl get...?!?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the block question was crap because if was only q5!! y have that crap in q5, they picked out what they normally do and then added something to make the basic qs even harder

lol YES it was fullllllllllllllly crap
i think it was more disapointing after preparing for it with heaps of past papers, and then getting a shit paper that didnt even resemble anything in the past.
That was low of BOS lol

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
lucky piiiiplzzzzzz for you maths do not count but for me it does. i did soo bad, i have to do anything but to get 80-90 for my bio, it is my last hope

cakes

hi
HSC
the fissssh!! wtffff =\
oh and those 2 circles where had to find the area of that lil bit... eh.. those fancy C's put me off ... erm <insert more excuses>

Dave85

HSC
yeah q8 - q10 were a bitch werent they. Q1-Q5 was great but it all went downhill after that. B4 the exam i wanted 100/120... now i'll stuggle 2 get 85/120.

young_gurl

i did not even understand half the questions let alone know how to do em i left 30 mins early and attempted onlie prolly half of each question! arghh failed i think i got like 36% hmmm it was fucked!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Cyclohexanol
didnt you just treat question 5 as two series.. and do them seperately...
yeah, but it's crap, if you look at past question 5s they have straight forward series, not brick crap

Kent_Cadarn

I didn't do it but because of the new system they've been testing the water to see what the bottom level is the past two years, now they're testing the top. 4u was hard as well, all the ppl in my class reckoned it was the hardest yet. For those who do 3u and poss general, expect the same.

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i will be back tomorrow to see what general thought, and if theirs was hard then i will expect the worst for 3u(which i am expecting already)

they could have tested the bottom for one more year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)