how big do our log books have to be? (1 Viewer)

xinxin89

HSC
i have about one A4 sized journal, and i hope i'll fill it up...maybe i'll have a A4 48 pg exericse book to paste draft essays etc in...would that be enough....i saw some people from last yrs and they were hell fat, like pgs n pgs n pgs of info.some even had fat overflowing binder folders...hmmm i just hope the size of ur journal doesn't reflect how much work u put into the project

Sammika

HSC
They showed us some progress logs from previous years and some were fat but some were really slim. Mine has 20 or so pages so far and prolly wont be more than 30 when I'm done but I don't really need anything else. I don't think it needs to be as long as the 4 unit English log

X

xeuyrawp

Mine had about 300 (3/4 page)-500(just over a page) words of writing per fortnight, so really not much. A lot of it was just notes, pictures, references, etc.

In the last month or two before it was due, I suppose I put in more like 500 words in a week.

xinxin89

HSC
kinda frustrating how its worth only 10% yet requires so much work

X

xeuyrawp

xinxin89 said:
kinda frustrating how its worth only 10% yet requires so much work
Really, that's a silly attitude to have.

Carry a notebook around with you every time you intend to work on the MW, and just put in important things. It's really not hard... =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)