How come the roosters are allowed to cheat? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
wuddie said:
honey, you dont get it do you? if it is proven then we wouldn't have this thread. the point is that i think roosters are over the cap because they have bought too many players when they were in their prime (not their fault they've lost their form since going to the roosters, who wouldnt), hence i think they are over the cap. now read all that i've written again, and find me where i've said 'the roosters must have cheated'. you're blind as well stubborn...
first up, do not call me honey.

secondly, you didn't even say we "must have cheated", you actually accused us of cheating.

wuddie said:
loz - it'd be karma because you guys cheat (which you claim you haven't), and still losing so badly. i say just ditch and support a decent team, like the dragons
thirdly, we have been fined in previous years for going over the salary cap. however, due to the salary cap restrictions, we have been unable to retain players such as hegarty, fletcher, cayless, morley and cross and lost players such as fittler, ricketson and bonetti to retirement. the loss of these players have enabled us to continue buying first class players (finch being the exception) yet stay under the cap.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
its a forum mate, and you're taking it too seriously, and if you really want evidence, roosters did get fined in the beginning of the year for breaching the cap, so why dont you stick that bs up your puny little ass and walk away

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
wuddie said:
its a forum mate, and you're taking it too seriously, and if you really want evidence, roosters did get fined in the beginning of the year for breaching the cap, so why dont you stick that bs up your puny little ass and walk away
If I recall, the Storm got fined the most, not to mention St George being some of the other offenders. Now use your puny little brain and work that out.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
that last one was for templar

as for you, loz, salary cap is there SO YOU CANT HAVE ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS TO YOURSELF MATE, you get it? so dont whinge because you have to let go of a few players.

next, finch isnt a first class player, whichever way you look at him - he was the seventh choice halfback for nsw blues in origin 1, you just can't argue against that ok? so drop it. he only plays when no one is fit

yea i accuse you of cheating, because of all the reasons i've mentioned. and you, on the other hand, instead of countering my reasons, you've gone on to twist my words. nice try... hey templar, maybe your roosters friend here would make a better lawyer than the ones roosters can afford.

the bottom line is, roosters sucked despite all their big names, one word - 14th

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
okay, i am taking a deep breath and trying my best to construct a reasonable argument here, but you are really starting to grate my nerves.

i have not been whinging; i have completely accepted the fact that the roosters went terribly this year and that we have had to lose many of our big name players. the roosters hardly have all the good players; if we did, we'd have andrew johns, willie mason and all the other big names making waves in the NRL. But we don't and I accept that.

Secondly, I never liked Finch and I for one am happy that he has found a new home at the Eels. In fact, I think I mentioned Finch a total of once in my posts, so there is nothing to drop.

i have not twisted any of your words - you've done that on your own. you haven't made any reasonable argument and when i ask for proof, or sources, that the roosters are cheating the salary cap you've failed to produce the goods.

the bottom line is, when you can construct a proper argument with real facts and some actual knowledge, then you can come and butt heads with me.

wonga2046

HSC
They were fined earlier this year according to some post on the 1st page, then that must mean they cheated the salary cap. Regardless whether it was a minor or major breach, it is cheating.

but who cares, season is over and 2007 will bring new dramas. why brood on the things that have occurred which no one can remember. if ur still a roosters supporter then good on ya for sticking with them during a rough patch. but _if_ (i'm saying if because i cant remember if it did happen and im only running on a previous comment) they were fined earlier this season, then please just admit they did cheat cuz that would mean wuddie will quit whinging to me on msn -_-"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
wonga2046 said:
They were fined earlier this year according to some post on the 1st page, then that must mean they cheated the salary cap. Regardless whether it was a minor or major breach, it is cheating.

but who cares, season is over and 2007 will bring new dramas. why brood on the things that have occurred which no one can remember. if ur still a roosters supporter then good on ya for sticking with them during a rough patch. but _if_ (i'm saying if because i cant remember if it did happen and im only running on a previous comment) they were fined earlier this season, then please just admit they did cheat cuz that would mean wuddie will quit whinging to me on msn -_-"
We cheated. Done and done.

wonga2046

HSC
hallelujah!

im glad u could be the bigger man (girl in this case) and turn ur cheek .. or watever the cliche is...

and no brogan wuddie aint a sad cunt, there aint anything wrong with saying wat u gotta say. who r u to label people who have a mind of their own, whether their views are accpetable or not.

i'd love to call u a sad cunt but that would only make me a hypocrit

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
hay brogan, YOUR MUM IS THE SAD CUNT, get a life you loser, 4000+ posts on bos, after 2 years of graduation... phhhhht who's sad now?

i am gonna close this topic by saying dragons all the way, and loz you can sleep in peace because i meant no harm just trying to get on your nerves, and obviously i've done so. i gotta admit, injury is the worst thing can happen to a club - but that still doesn't take away the fact that roosters played shithouse this year, with or without their injuries, let's be honest, they were never in the hunt.

hay brogan, whatever team you go for, i feel sorry for them

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
he may not be a sad cunt, but he definitely fails at making a fair argument.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
brogan77 said:
yes he is, he's having a massive cry about a league team, over an internet forum, when the season's already over.

grow the fuck up.
yes sir, brogan sir.

wonga2046

HSC
then wat would u say about the others who are defending their teams and attempting to prove their point, is that counted as crying as well? if so then u might as well call everyone here a sad cunt ..

just because he fails to make a good argument doesnt mean he is anything near being a sad cunt.

u should be the one who has to grow up, trolling forums and labelling people unreasonably. and im sure somewhere in ur 4000+ posts, u have had a massive whinge about something stupid. so seriously .. just fuck off into some corner, the world could do without people like u

anywys, good on ya loz!

wonga2046

HSC
and by the way .. dont sarcastically say wuddie is being mature, take a look in the mirror. is wat ur doing considered as mature? i dont think ur any more intelligent than anyone else here

wonga2046

HSC
"destroying this fine country of ours"

so now u gotta resort to racism .. ur country? get fucked.

and wat grounds do u have for calling me a retard .. im not a man of many words so i dont have any idea of wat stupid insult to call u.

and like ur showing any sign of restraint?

wonga2046

HSC
real smart of u to call us kids? u graduated in 2004 so ur around 20 ..

a 20 year old going on forums calling people sad cunts and retards? go u good thing ... and like fuck anyone is willing to hire u .. the only reason u'd get 1040 is cuz u clean shit for a living and no one else wants to do the job.

and yes i am fired up, i got every right to be if ur going to be racist. if u werent being racist then tell me wat u meant by "our country". cuz from that i can easily jump to assumptions. go grow some balls and when u decide to be racist in real life then come to me, i dont care how immature that may sound, like u said, im just a kid. and it'll be a kid who fucks u up for being a narrow-minded racist fuck :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
er, i hate to point this out and ruin your tirade, but it's also a forum for university go-ers.

also, brogan was never actually being racist, the roosters did cheat the salary cap this year and this thread is now stupid.

HSC
wonga2046 said:
real smart of u to call us kids? u graduated in 2004 so ur around 20 ..

a 20 year old going on forums calling people sad cunts and retards? go u good thing ... and like fuck anyone is willing to hire u .. the only reason u'd get 1040 is cuz u clean shit for a living and no one else wants to do the job.

and yes i am fired up, i got every right to be if ur going to be racist. if u werent being racist then tell me wat u meant by "our country". cuz from that i can easily jump to assumptions. go grow some balls and when u decide to be racist in real life then come to me, i dont care how immature that may sound, like u said, im just a kid. and it'll be a kid who fucks u up for being a narrow-minded racist fuck :)
:rofl: <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)