how come u hardly ever heard about those that fail (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
miaomiao said:
I'm sorry but thats so fucked. Just because you do shit in the HSC does not make you a moron... doesn't make you stupid either like you said in another post (Youre contradicting yourself so obviously don't have a clue anyway.)

Quite frankly I can completely understand why some people don't try in the HSC.

The whole system is the biggest wankfest. It's not surprising people just give up and say fuck this I'm not even going to try. Have some compassion and understanding for people who aren't coping as well as you are/have.
The reason people fail is because they are too busy going to parties and bludging classes to bother doing any work. If you are going to school when you aren't even trying you are wasting your time and so are a moron.

Not-That-Bright said:
Just quietly "ImSickofYr12" and "JustAlilBit"... you both don't sound very smart yourselves, so I quess I understand why you feel the need to belittle people that did worse than you did/believe you will do in your hsc =/
I think it's fair enough for me to belittle people who got under 30. Even the dumbest person can get more than 50 if they try a little bit.

santaslayer

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think it's fair enough for me to belittle people who got under 30. Even the dumbest person can get more than 50 if they try a little bit.
The point is that someone MUST get below 30's even though they had an IQ of a zillion....

UAI is a rank, not a mark. :)

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Just A Lil Bit said:
did u get a 30 or below UAI letter?
No. The UAIs aren't released until December when I've actually finished the HSC. And thankfully I won't be getting one of those letters, but those who do deserve more respect.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
santaslayer said:
The point is that someone MUST get below 30's even though they had an IQ of a zillion....

UAI is a rank, not a mark. :)
Yeah I know that. In theory a genius could get under 30 if everyone else were even more genius. But everyone knows that the majority of people who get a UAI of under 50 don't try.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Yeah I know that. In theory a genius could get under 30 if everyone else were even more genius. But everyone knows that the majority of people who get a UAI of under 50 don't try.
my cousin tried.

he got a mystery mark.

not everyone is up to the same standard and able to cope with the work.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
my cousin tried.

he got a mystery mark.

not everyone is up to the same standard and able to cope with the work.
I don't believe you. I think your cousin didn't try but told you he did. But even if I believe you I didn't say everyone I said the majority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)