How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
ah i feel for cle and the other lil girl - when she cried at the end - that was sad :(

but yeah - rebekah looks like j.lo imo - dont you think?
yeah i do think

but i just think that cle was so sweet to lauren

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
yeah, when lauren started crying and she couldnt sing, that was pretty sad....and her parents just had no emotions...they just say there looking blank :S

and then the rock chick...grabbed the mic..but i dont think she knew the song..so she tried to shove it over to cosima, but lauren was still tryin to hold it:D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Did they annouce the winner? Who won? Or when do they do it?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
not for another month and a bit i dont think

yeah cle was nice to lauren when she cried - cosima is a good singer, but she looks... umm... yeah.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Poor Luren...I knew someone was gonna cry eventually. It's not very good timing-"You've just had what is probably one of the biggest diappointments of your life...now, get up there, and sing!"
Well poo to that cos she was my favourite. :( And Cle was good too.
I hope Shannon, Guy, or Cosima win.

guy

HSC
SO ANYWAY
it does crap
i mean suck

i was at this party on sunday, and guess who comes but the rfucking fat guy that got diqualified, and some guy that made the top ten but he didn't stay for long

so the fat guy was fucking preaching about how good it was and telling us all this bullshit and my friend was just going "Please be proud of me daddy!" and i was jsut staring at his gut

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
omg, i still cant believe lauren left! she was awesome!
i dont particularly like cle's singing, but what she did for lauren was SO nice.
i think laurens dissapointment was compounded by her age, like the others are a bit older, they've had knockbacks and stuff, and really, 17 yr olds havnt..well, not a lot (in general) anyways..

but, yeah :( at lauren leaving

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I only watched it on the first few weeks to see people make a total fool of themselves on national television. It was so funny.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
why does everybody feel sorry for lauren?

i think she is so stupid for crying!!! get over it!!! she seemed to have forgotten that other people lose as well....and how lucky she was at getting so far....her crying really annoyed me, and made her even more of a loser!!

go paulini!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i agree hsc.... i personally didnt like lauren... i did at the start at the initial auditions and then in the top 100/75... she was good then... sung well etc etc but i think she has gone downhill since then... i dont think she has been singing well.. her rendition of lady marmalade was rediculous... she didnt exercise her voice at all and can do much better....
and the "rock chick" pft piss off... im sorry but she is no longer original... there a heaps of "rock chicks" out there these days that THAT has become pop music now.... i dont like her voice either and i think there are SOOO many more worthy contenders that didnt get through to the top 12... ie rebecca and that pregnant girl... ohh and cle shouldnt have left :( she was great... she had everything... great and unique voice.. the moves and she knows how to work the camera!!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
one of the girls was pregnant... she had short brown hair... she was in the top 40 but didnt make it through... i cant remember her name... i THINK it started with L but im not sure... she was really good and didnt make it through just like rebecca

edit- i think her name was lorena

Aussiechick

HSC
it was so sad when Lauren left, I liked her. I can't believe she got voted off already. It was so nice how all the others got up to support her though.

Now I'm going for Paulini, she's really good!!

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~

i think she is so stupid for crying!!! get over it!!! she seemed to have forgotten that other people lose as well....and how lucky she was at getting so far....her crying really annoyed me, and made her even more of a loser!!
you're a sensitive one, you are...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~

she's not as mature as the others, more emotional
Originally posted by natstar
im soo confused. I havent watched it in ages. Who is still on?????
levi, rebekah, cosima, shannon, rock chick kelly, paulini, guy, and rob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)