• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how did everyone go in their trials? (1 Viewer)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
i got 9/10 for my historians and 8/10 for my case study on Teti...but how did everyone else go...i mean i studyed the weekend b4 but my teachs is soooo lame we haven't even finished the course!!! so just curious if my marks are good or not...i'd compare to my class but its full of idiots,...they really should have graded it

Andronicus

Why didn't anyone reply to this post? That's just unfair...

Well, I got 94% for the exam, and 98% for the MW, and I came 3rd in the exam, and 1st overall in my school for the subject.

OK...

malayz_angel

You get to do Teti...I wanted to do Teti! *cries for a few seconds*

I got 43/50 in the exam...not bad for an hour's study so I'm happy. Came second in the trial and came first overall by getting 38/40 for my project.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
trust me..you don't wanna be doin teti........its like horrible and confusing and you can only argue one thing...ahhh its soooo fustrating, id rather be doing jfk or somefing, at least there variety....lol, ive finished whionging, atleast my teach is an egyptologist who studied under kanawati so the stuff we get is good, and seeming kanawati is the primary source its an advantage
what are u guys all doin in the case study...elizabeth and the crusades appear popular..............

Hazo of Smite

DAMN i screwed my trials. Oh well, that was the point of doing the 80% assesable, so i didn't have to do a trial. My plan didnt actually work too well and i lost me 1st ranking. Oh well, she'll be right. This is a cool emoticon:chainsaw:

spratt_jg

Trials don't really count..
it was worth 5/50 marks at my school
pretty much evry1 got 4

arls

i got 80% which i was extatic with cause im shit at history and just do extension cause its such an awesome subject, i mean interesting and stuff. Im pretty much your average bear in modern history, i get like on the average year mark every time, but for some reason i get thru extension with marks similar to all the smart ppl in my 3unit class (they're all soooo much smarter than me in other subjects.)

sooo weird. and i dont even spend HEAPS of time on it. why is that?

HannieStar

arls- i do heaps better in ext than in modern too- its weird! I actually think that ext is heaps easie! ahha- everyone thinks im nutso

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
Gee people like bragging around here. Well, my dad.. I mean, I got 41/50 for trials, and 38/40 for my major project on Churchill.

I do Women convicts in NSW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)