Votes: 72 15.1%
  • ok lets not talk about it! (below 50)

Votes: 79 16.6%

• Total voters

chinkyeye

HSC
SarahJZ said:
That exam was so freaking stupid...

They skipped the entire exponential growth and decay and hardly any locus...and then shoved in not only superannuation but time repayments as well...how fair was that!?

I hated q9...SHOCKING!!

Throughout the whole exam I had this strange idea that we finished at 12...so I was rushing like a maniac...

Oh well...I fudged a good part of it...thank goodness for follow through marks...
oh trud at, i liek that exponential gerowth n decay, cos they give u da formula already lol.... wheres all da good shit they give us stupid questions that r dumb that professor can go wipe his ass wit my paper

chinkyeye

HSC
Jago said:
yeah i personally think q8 was more of a challenge than q9 (except i had almost forgotten how to prove similar trianges :D)

nah i reackon question 9 was a blow over and i do do 2U however q8 n 10 i had not a clue... those fukngi alpha n beta mofo's piss me off like u fukin knoe da formula n shit fuk me dead

chinkyeye

HSC
veterandoggy said:
that was one of the longest maths exams i have sat for. i have only ever taken more than 2 3/4hrs on 2 exams: this one was the second one. i kinda finished half a minute before time, if you forget that i didnt attempt the last part of q10 (i actually got the first section of that right! w00t) and part iii and iv of the section before it. hopefully scaling pushes me into the 90's....

so true bro, i done my trials in jsut ova 2 hours.. n scored 86% but this was bullshit

§joe§

Gotta love the HSC
HSC
i Thought it was quite hard for a 2 unit exam, hopefully the 3unit exam wont follow the same track

console

i dont get it...how come some 3U students found de paper hard?....like ur in 3U u should ace the damn thing....i do 2U n i got up to half of ques 9...wats goin on? :p.....

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
console said:
i dont get it...how come some 3U students found de paper hard?....like ur in 3U u should ace the damn thing....i do 2U n i got up to half of ques 9...wats goin on? :p.....
Maybe they thought harder than they were supposed to? For example if you were asked a simple pattern question, you ended up using an^n-1? Sounds lame but that's what happened to the students in my class after we did the 2U hsc and also the maths sc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)