How did everyone go (1 Viewer)

d_griffo

HSC
By now the IT test is over
How did everyone go.

i thought that the Multi choice as good expect for that one question about which is not a OHS policy

Short answer good, as long as you knew what backup was, thought it was alot easier than past years

Extended Response NOW TELL THE TRUTH how did you go.

how can i put it, well i know im not getting a band 6 maybe not even a band 5

I did question 21 and 23

they werent that bad of question. didnt know how really to set out the manual i think they called it, i went average i think, but other than that i went good

i got the paper if anyone wants it HAHAHA, ill take that as a no

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Yeah .. multi i think 2 stupid mistakes, short answer was pretty nice .. that "long term" business impact will probably screw me, as initially my stuff was short term before I tried linking it to future conclusions .. section 3 .. well :p

Did Q22 and Q23 .. Q22 was pretty swoit, 2 booklets and a good report format with title page, contents etc.., Q23 was a bit of a pain as I too was abit confused as to the struturing of the document, so I did what i thought was a support manual (based on all the manuals ive read) with a title, table of contents and just subdivided sections based on the criteria they asked us to respond to .. also probably went a little technical in some areas when it specified it was for a school :p ..

hitokiri__

HSC
Check Multiple Choice

Hey guys, what did u guys put for multiple choice?
i got:
1a
2b
3b
4b
5c
6d
7d
8d
9a
10c
11c
12a
13d
14c
15d

padutz

HSC
hitokiri__ said:
i got:
1a
2b
3b
4b
5c
6d
7d
8d
9a
10c
11c
12a
13d
14c
15d
i got exactly the same!!!
is the first question (a) though because would a name be used in a letter head

asscookie

dork.
HSC
hitokiri__ said:
i got:
1a
2b
3b
4b
5c
6d
7d
8d
9a
10c
11c
12a
13d
14c
15d
I got that too.

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
padutz said:
i got exactly the same!!!
is the first question (a) though because would a name be used in a letter head
me 2
though i put D in stead of B for 4

d_griffo

HSC
Direct discrimination: treating one person less favourably than another because of particular chacterisitics

Indirect discrimination: treating everyone the same but in a way thats ends up being unfair to people with any of these particular attributes,
eg.
reuirements that is the same for everyone but that results in more people of one sex particular race, or marital status etc compared to others where that requirement is

HSC
Yeh, I had a few problems...
Multiple choice with the solvent question was hard...but I put down that it solvents should be stored in a solvent thingy, and not in a drawer. What everyone else put? For the last bit with the report writing stuff I just talked about OHS in relation to paper with papercuts lol.

The multi choice answers I believe are:
1.a
2.b
3.b
4.d
5.c
6.d
7.d
8.d
9.a
10.A or B??? (I put down B for this)
11.c
12.a
13.d
14.c
15.d (accidently put down A for this...OOOPS)

Please note: There is probably errors in this, as it is only my poor knowledge.

Last edited:

d_griffo

HSC
doesnt it mean
company: that mean you have to state things of the company you would include
Name of company
address of company

and ther other likely one close to that is B) but u cant have b) because u usually dont include a mobile phone number unless it is a mobile company like a tradesman, but then u wont have phone number
c) dont have a policy
d) dont have a mission statement included

im glad i do business studies

then again that might not of even helped

HSC
exa_boi87 said:
also probably went a little technical in some areas when it specified it was for a school :p ..
How can you go a little technical?? It's Information TECHnology....it's meant to be technical!!

HSC
oh no, im stressin lol. What was Q18?? I'll tell you if I remember it. Oh and I still don;t know question 10 if someone can confirm it for me, that would be great.

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
th said:
me 2
though i put D in stead of B for 4
Yeah I put D as well, the rest are the same.

Also, I thought the rest of the paper was fairly easy, q21 and 23 were good, does anyone else do this course as part of a traineeship, looking after like their schools computer network, or because they choose to?.

The only thing that was bad was that I nearly missed the back of question 18, the question on the single piece of paper. Was everyone else's exam split into about seven parts like that?

gl to everyone
cyas

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
stuh said:
In the first short answer question, the one about the changes that had been made in the document, what did everyone put for the Graphics one?

It was the BOS logo in the top right corner in the first document.

First I thiught it was simply deleted but then saw it was actualy grey scale as a background. Did anyone say it was deleted?
Yeah I put the BOS image was set as the background

stuh

HSC
Short answer question about the changes in that document

In the first short answer question, the one about the changes that had been made in the document, what did everyone put for the Graphics one?

First I thiught it was simply deleted but then saw it was actualy grey scale as a background. Did anyone say it was deleted?

d_griffo

HSC
yeh i thought it was deleted but now i think of it was watermarked

not worth worry bout now, because its over and done with and we dont have to do it again

DID anyone know anyone who didnt do the test, as the test is not compusary

d_griffo

HSC
yeh i thought it was deleted but now i think of it was watermarked, but it was hard to see because it was black and white, n now grey, if they had something grey why didnt they make the picture colour, although im not colour blind it was kinda hard to see. if u werent really concentrating

not worth worry bout now, because its over and done with and we dont have to do it again

DID anyone know anyone who didnt do the test, as the test is not compusary

benny_2

stuh said:
i did not see the emblem in the background initially however with 10 minutes to go i finished and reviewed it all and saw i. i luckily got it down n got a couple of more marks.

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
fullmetaljacket said:
oh no, im stressin lol. What was Q18?? I'll tell you if I remember it. Oh and I still don;t know question 10 if someone can confirm it for me, that would be great.
Hey.

The question 18 thing was some bloke had v7 of a program at work, and v6 at home, and he couldn't open up the file that had been created at work, at home. You had to put because this was due to a compatibility issue, it was not forwards compatible etc.

stuh

HSC
No, all 2 of us in my class were there.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Yeh we had someone tha didnt do the test :p .. not after a UAI and doing 2 VET courses so cant really blame him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)