How Did Everyone Go ????? (1 Viewer)

aim2fire

AIMZ
HSC
the multiple choice and core subject responses were so easy but the option questions were shit.. i had no idea!

HarrioT_smurf

The multiple choice, core questions were ok, except i think i stuffed one up, but then again i may not have -_-. The two option questions i did were sports medicine and improving performance, both questions made me sick, the first 4 words in one of them made my head hurt "critically analyse the ethical.......blah blah" :( all in all i think it was crap, as the questions with the high marks i did so poorly in...

Just my 2 cents, but hey its all over rite, just another heap a notes to add to the bonfire tomorow afternoon as i am done in 19hrs 5 minutes 18 seconds or so :D

*#Laulau#*

*laulau*
HSC
yeah, i think this exam was great!!!! Core questions were easy. Option 4 question in improving performance was a little bit sketchy (similar events qu)... but overall i reckon it was great... :)

loza_87

HSC
my thoughts

yeah i agree wit u all 2.. multiple choice n cores were pretty straight forward..options were dodgy, i did sport and phys activity in Aust society,which wasnt 2 bad, and improving performance were soo dodgy i had no idea wot 2 write for the 15mk question "critically analyse how elite athletes competing in similar events train to improve skill and performance" so i jus threw about 6 pages of bullshit into the booklet, lets hope something i wrote was relevent lol---if any1 knew wot 2 do it wld b good 2 hear wot i was supposed 2 write!!

_love.me.not_

HSC
someone post up their multiple choice answers, i wanna check mine lol.. :rolleyes:

loza_87

HSC
HarrioT_smurf said:
The multiple choice, core questions were ok, except i think i stuffed one up, but then again i may not have -_-. The two option questions i did were sports medicine and improving performance, both questions made me sick, the first 4 words in one of them made my head hurt "critically analyse the ethical.......blah blah" :( all in all i think it was crap, as the questions with the high marks i did so poorly in...

Just my 2 cents, but hey its all over rite, just another heap a notes to add to the bonfire tomorow afternoon as i am done in 19hrs 5 minutes 18 seconds or so :D

haha i will join u in sum ritual note burning lol sounds like a good stress reliever!!!

all_yello

HSC
part b for sports med was awful, how on earth can you talk about the ethical problems arising due to the increase in sports medicine being used for injury management for 15 MARKS?! meh....i think the bored of studies needs to learn how to write exams, legal studies and now this....

loza_87

HSC
was that the question bout psychological strategies? i cant remember any of them any more lol...

oh yeah if any manages 2 work out the right answers 2 the multi choice, post em up pretty plz!!

hubbamad

HSC
Ravo_Kate said:
Yeh it was ok....i thought the sports medicine 15 marker was shitty... i kept going into drugs when the question said effects on increased use sports med in INJURY MANAGEMENT...so i tried to spin it around so it worked but i dunno.... core 2 questions were good...first question in core 1 was a bit shitty... reminded me of legal and i had horrifying stressful flashbacks!!
i actually said that.... the boarding house computer was logged in as someone else...sorry for any confusion....

MadWombo

personally i thought it was fuked!
A 15 mark question on ethics when in the excel book it is 8-10 line on half a page.
The other 15 mark question about barriers to protective equipment isnt even in the book.

loza_87

HSC
hubbamad said:
yeh!! seriousely, what is board of studie's prob with males and females??

oh god... ihave bio tomorrow morning and am screehhoooooowed!
i got bio 2 i feel ur pain hun...oh im gonna fail so badly!!!!

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
K-Town said:
personally i thought it was fuked!
A 15 mark question on ethics when in the excel book it is 8-10 line on half a page.
The other 15 mark question about barriers to protective equipment isnt even in the book.
lol isnt that about people being too poor to afford helmets and stuff... i sure hope so!

loza_87

HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
Scariest multiple choice ever!

im still puzzling over where the 'how do elite performers .... ' (opt imp performance) came from in the sylabus... time for that later... bio exam in 16hrs.
same same i jus looked thru my notes n i found nothing that related 2 dat question, i think they screwed us over with that 1!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)